Flashes back and forth from amber to green while charging and never stops at steady green when fully charged. Full charge drops down to about 60-70% in an hour and at first dropped 1% every 15 sec's. Am on my third battery, so unlikely needs new battery.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
my power light flashes green/ amber as soon as it is plugged in, with a dead battery. It seems to go to steady amber if the plug is tapped, but goes back to flashing. It will not hold a charge on a new battery.
This model of the Axim X30 does not have built in wi-fi capability. You need to purchase a 802.11 b/g Wireless SDIO card.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT INSERT SDIO CARD INTO AXIM X30 BEFORE INSTALLING DRIVERS.
1. Connect the Axim X30 to your computer.
2. Establish a connection between the two devices using Active-Sync.
3. Insert CR-ROM which ships with the SDIO card in your computer.
4. Follow instructions for installing Driver an Utility.
5. Install SDIO card into the SD slot on the Axim X30.
My Axim X30 would not turn on using battery power but would turn on when connected through charger adapter.
1. Connect AC adapter directly to the charger adapter and then to the Axim X30 and to the electrical outlet.
2. Charge battery until power button is solid green.
3. Press the power button to power on.
4. Remove cable from cable connector leaving the cable connector connected to the Axim X30. The Axim X30 will remain powered on.
5. Turn the Axim X30 off.
6. Turned the Axim X30 on using battery power.
7. Remove cable connector from Axim X30.
It sounds to me that your "original" battery, the one that causes the blinking when charging is completly drained dead, causing it to show an error by blinking the light. I have one of these PDA's and have never had that problem, I also have a larger battery as well, and it works great. I suggest recycling the other battery, and possibly purchasing another larger one for back up, Good luck!
ok , you have checked the brightness settings, check battery power settings as well. you may have to do a hard reset so back up your info. If doing a hard reset, pull the battery and charge it on its own if you have a cradle. Hope this works for you
it proably because you have someone massageing you on your msn aka windows messenger that is built in or something maybe check that massage or u need to chrage,check the programs opened if there is a alert or somethign trying ot tell you somethign kk :]
My power button was also blinking orange/green/orange/green. I pulled the battery and put it in the back of the cradel. It still blinked there too, orange/green. So I bought a battery. Does this sound like your issue?