Question about Maytag PYE2300AY Electric Dryer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Two of the three fins had broken off in my MCD7600. to replace:
1) remove the door from the front (2 screws) and the hinges will pull straight out
2) remove the 2 white blocks/covers on the opposite side
3) the front panel will then pop out and lift up and off
4) there is a small (2") bracket that is holding the top on, remove those and the top will flip right up as it has hinges on the back for this purpose
5) now you can easily (from the bottom) find the screws and replace (from the top) the fins that have come off
Posted on Apr 24, 2009
remove door screws and screws on opposite side. pull front forward and down. remove two brackets at top corners to raise top (unplug machine of course). screws are on outside of drum.
Posted on Jun 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2016 | Dryers
Jan 07, 2015 | Dryers
Sep 09, 2012 | Samsung DV328AG Gas Dryer
Jan 15, 2010 | Dryers
Oct 03, 2009 | Maytag Neptune MDE5500AY Electric Dryer
Jun 02, 2009 | Maytag Neptune MDG5500AW Gas Dryer
Apr 09, 2009 | Whirlpool LER5636P Electric Dryer
Jun 07, 2007 | Maytag Neptune MDE5500AY Electric Dryer
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: