- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Go to home depot. look at the floor model and the replacement spools they sell there. Reverse engineer the stringing process or but a pre-loaded spool.
1. Squeeze the tabs on the side of the head of the unit to remove the spool cover.
2. remove spool.
3. place end of string in small hole in center ring of spool.
4. wide spool with string in the direction of the arrows printed on the spool. DO NOT OVERLOAD!.
5. snap string into notch on spool and cut string leaving 6" exposed.
6. thread 6" of string through hole in side of unit head, replace spool, and replace cover.
7. go cut grass.