a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Normally most email issues can be resolved by some basic checks to make sure that the settings are correct. In summary we just need to double check a few settings which are very easy to do & can be summarized as:
1. Check Nameservers
2. Check Billing is up to date
3. Check Password for email address
4. Check Email Account Quota
5. Check if disk usage is exceeded
6. Check Configuration
7. Try Server-Name in place of domain name
These steps are detailed below - please take care to go through them in order, they should only take a couple of minutes:
1. Check Nameservers - Check that your domain name is pointing to the correct name servers where your email is hosted.
- if you check your welcome email from when you signed up to your hosting service you will find the correct settings. If you do not have the settings then please ask our 24 hour support team & they will confirm for you.
2. Check Billing is Up to Date - If your Nameservers are correct, please double check that your hosting is paid up to date by logging into your Billing Area
3. Check Password for Email Address - Check that you have the correct user name and password for your email account. The username should be of the format" email_ID@yourdomain.com", and password is case sensitive. The quickest way to check this is to login to your Webmail. You can do this by going to http://www.ENTERYOURDOMAINHERE.com/webmail
(Please replace ENTERYOURDOMAINHERE with your domain name).
You are then prompted to enter the email address & the password. If you are able to login to webmail then this means that the password is valid for that email address so we can proceed to the next step.
3. A. Reset Email Password if Necessary - If your password is not accepted then this just means that you need to login to your Web Hosting Control Panel & reset the password for your email address. To do this, all you need to do is to login to your web hosting control panel & select the "Email Accounts" icon & then select the option to change your password. The following link shows you exactly how to log in to your Web Hosting Control Panel.
4. Check Email Account Quota - Next we need to check if your email quota is full because if this is happening then that will stop new emails from being accepted on the server. To do this, login to your web hosting control panel (see point 3 A above) & select the "Email Accounts" icon & then go down to the list of email addresses & you can see a summary of email accounts & the quota for each. If your email account is full then you just need to either delete some emails via webmail (see point 3 above) or you can simply increase the disk space quota for your email address by selecting "Change Quota" (we do not recommend setting to unlimited if possible).
5. Check if disk usage is exceeded - If your email client doesn't let you connect to the server and throws at you a 'login failed/incorrect password' error, you are likely to have exceeded your disk usage. It's not the quota of any specific email account that has gone over the limit, but the disk usage of your entire hosting account. You should regularly keep an eye on your disk usage to ensure it always stays within the limit. Steps on how to find the disk usage.
You can confirm if your disk usage has been exceeded by simply trying to login to your cPanel. If it is over-quota, cPanel wouldn't let you in. You could then contact support who will look into it for you. Once you have verified that your nameservers, billing, password & quota details are correct we can now run through some trouble shooting to find out where the issue is.
6. Check Configuration - For your email software to be able to send & receive emails then the configuration settings need to be set as shown below. You can find these settings in your email´s software. For example, in Microsoft Outlook or Windows Live Mail you just need to select Tools/Accounts & then in the Servers tab please ensure that your settings are:
> E-mail Address: Your complete email address (see point 3 above)
> Password: Your email password (see point 3 above)
> My Incoming Server is a: POP3
> Incoming mail server (POP3): mail.domain (eg: if your domain is abc123.com your settings would be mail.abc123.com)
> Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.domain (eg: if your domain is abc123.com your settings would be mail.abc123.com)
> Remember password: Select Yes by ticking the box to confirm
> Server requires Authentication: Select Yes by ticking the box to confirm
Then select the Advanced options and check the following:
Outbound SMTP Port: 25 or 26 [Some ISPs block port 25 traffic to reduce spamming. If you are unable to send out mails through port 25, try port 26. ]
Inbound POP3 Port: 110
Do not select the option to leave a copy on the server as this will eventually fill up your web space if you select this option.
7. Try Server-Name in place of domain name - Still not working? OK, it could be that your ISP does not recognize the mail server settings so we will try replacing these one at a time with the main server-name of the server.
To do this please follow these steps:
A. Get your server-name from the product welcome mail.
B. Go back to point 6 above & first replace the incoming mail server (POP3) with the nameserver (i.e. using the example in the above article, we would replace mail.abc123.com with node005.hostingseries.net). Try again.
C. If it still does not work change the incoming mail server (POP3) back to its original setting (eg: mail.abc123.com) & then change the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) to the server name (i.e. using the above example we would replace mail.abc123.com with node005.hostingseries.net) & try again.
D. If it still does not work, please change both Incoming & Outgoing to the server-name (i.e. using the above example
we would replace mail.abc123.com twice with node005.hostingseries.net)
If you still are unable to configure your email, please contact our support team (use the 24 hour live chat service - top right hand side of our website) and they will be able to identify the issue for you.
any email account has a chance to remind or change your password ,
go to the main website of your email ex:
* if @hotmail go to www.hotmail.com
* if @yahoo go to www.yahoo.com
then go to the emails section you must find this
sign in forget password?
press on forget password , then answer their questions , they will recover or change your password .
It is not uncommon for users to forget their user names and
passwords, especially when trying to access an email account not often used.
Email providers like Yahoo! and Google are aware that users
forget and have implemented a way to identify the user in this situation. In
order to use this retrieval method, you must have submitted an alternate email
address when you signed up for that email.
Go to the email sign-in page.
Notice the option underneath the login fields for users that
have trouble signing in; in Yahoo! Mail this option is "I forgot my Yahoo!
ID" and in Google Gmail this option is "Can't Access Your
Click this option.
Enter the alternate email address entered when you set up up
your email address.
Yahoo! Mail users also need to enter the birth date, country
and postal code entered when the email address was set up. Click
Log in to your alternative email address and click the email
Your email user name is available in the body of the email.
Click the link within that email to reset your email
To reset your email password, the provider might require
that you answer your security question.
Go back to the email sign-in page and log in using your user
name and new password. http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/account/account-10.html
have a forgotten password link but you must have another email adress to send
your forgotten password to
just open up another email acc at hotmail/live.com eg: firstname.lastname@example.org
right hand corner on the hotmail homepage you should see help center
the bottom right hand corner tab click on that another page will open you
should see another help center click on that again another page will open with
account calender contacts essentials
the account tab another page will open with if you have forgotten your password
or are having trouble signing in yet another page will open get help with your
in click on it you should see something
like I forgot my password or I know my password but am having trouble signing
in I think someone else is using my hotmail account
at the sign in for your hotmail
account click on forgot password tab another page will open then on the reset
Just click on the link forgot password, and enter your yahoo id. If you are using Yahoo account, reset password link will be sent onto your yahoo mail and by accessing it you can sign in to www.zbiddy.com.
you have forgot the facebook password . please follow this just click the handy Forgot Password? link under the Facebook Login button. You'll see the "Trouble Accessing Your Account?" screen that's pictured here. Enter your email address (the one you used to sign up for your Facebook account) and Facebook will send you an email describing how to reset your password. You won't actually get your old password back, but you will get to pick a new one and regain access to your account.
Try to change your password....here is the link for account problems in
Hi reset the password. If you can't access your old password then click forget password. After that yahoo ask you yours given secret question or yahoo send you the new password to your connecting email id. You can log in then & after that change the password again. Thanks.