Question about Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser Printer
I am a manager for a company and we have a Minolta 350/250/200/ PCL. Occasionally we are required to print off confidential HR documents that our other employees should not have access to.
The printer is a way away from my desk. Is there a way to send a job to the printer from my computer but have it stay in a que or something so that I can print it from the printer?
Not sure if this feature exists on this model type??
You can send a lock job. This is really easy. When you select print on a document (don't use the icon -- select print from the from the drop down menu) it will bring up the print control screen.
(Hint) You can select several jobs at once to print this way as long as they've got the same code. I have reset my computer to default to this method since it saves me trying to find where my print jobs went. I have printed as many as 34 jobs consecutively.
Posted on May 05, 2008
You do not need a hard drive to accomplish what you are trying to do.
1. File Print document
2. Print Screen Presents itself, choose your bizhub then hit Properties button.
3. Make sure you are on the Setup Tab, look to the lower right where it has a Drop Down For Output Method and Choose Secure Print.
4. You will then be asked to provide a Secure Print ID and Password.(Something you can remember 1111)
5. After that Choose OK to close that window and OK again then Print.
6. Your document did not actually print it is waiting in Ram on the Bizhub
7. Walk to your bizhub, press extra scan and choose Secure Print, provide the Secure Print ID and password from earlier and you are ready to Print your document.
Posted on Apr 14, 2008
I, could you give me your e-mail adress so i can send you the user manuel for security....
Make sure ti that you have a hard disk in your copier ???
Posted on Mar 28, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2013 | Konica Minolta bizhub Office Equipment &...
Jan 30, 2013 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C224 Color Copier...
Jul 25, 2017 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 24, 2011 | HP LaserJet P2015 Printer
Jun 18, 2010 | HP LaserJet P2015 Printer
Apr 20, 2010 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 05, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
772 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: