Question about Dacor Epicure ERD30 Dual Fuel (Electric and Gas) Kitchen Range
I disconnected the wiring to both switches. In their normal state there is continuity across the switch When you push in the red botton the circuit is broken. One of these has 120v when the bake button is pushed, the other has no voltage at anytime??
See Page 8
1. ERD models must be connected to a grounded,
metallic, permanent wiring system. Alternatively,
a grounding conductor should be connected to
the grounding terminal or lead on the appliance.
2. ERG models must be connected to a grounded
receptacle. Failure to do so may result in an
electrical shock hazard.
3. Do not use an extension cord with this appliance.
Such use may result in fire, electrical shock, or
other personal injury.
4. Do not install a fuse in the neutral or ground
circuit. A fuse in the neutral or ground circuit may
result in an electrical shock hazard.
Posted on Apr 05, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2015 | Dacor Kitchen Ranges
Mar 25, 2008 | Dacor Epicure ERD30 Dual Fuel (Electric...
F1 touch pad / ERC test This simple test will help determine
whether the ERC (Electronic Range Control or Clock) or the touch pad is
defective when F1 error code is present.
Note: Some models incorporate the touch pad in to the ERC as a single
assembly, in which case this test is not necessary. Simply replace the ERC
Warning: If you feel in any way uncomfortable performing this test or
making this repair, please contact a qualified appliance repair technician.
1. Disconnect power to the range (unplug the range power cord or turn the power off to the range at the circuit breaker). It is very important that the power to the range has been disconnected, so please double check before continuing
2. Gain access inside the control panel.
3. Disconnect the touch pad (also called keypad or membrane switch) ribbon from the ERC
4. Make sure there are no lose wires, or anything else that may cause a short when power is turned back on. Assemble the control panel back the way it was
5. Turn the power back on.
6. Wait for at least one hour to see if the F1 code comes back (usually accompanied by a beeping sound)
7. If F1 comes back, replace the ERC. If it does not, replace the touch pad.
Dec 17, 2010 | Dacor Epicure ERD30 Dual Fuel (Electric...
Aug 08, 2009 | Dacor Epicure ERD30 Dual Fuel (Electric...
Mar 28, 2008 | Dacor Epicure ERD30 Dual Fuel (Electric...
Feb 04, 2008 | Dacor Epicure ERD30 Dual Fuel (Electric...
Dec 31, 2007 | Dacor Epicure ERD30 Dual Fuel (Electric...
Nov 08, 2007 | Dacor Epicure ERD30 Dual Fuel (Electric...
Jun 27, 2014 | Dacor Epicure ERD30 Dual Fuel (Electric...
172 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: