Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Usually this is caused by a piece of torn paper occulding the paper path. or a shiny area on the paper feed rollers.
1) for paper jam: Use a peice of stiff card and place it in the printer use word pad to print a single full stop and that will start the card to begin to roll through the path. apply some push to it to keep it straight in the effort to snag that paper and have it ppushed out of the rollers
Yse a plastic polly mit and run over rollers to slightly roughen them and remove the ink shoine on them, especially the side that has the problem.
Feed a new piece of paper into the printer and check that it is now printing correctly
Please rate my help++++Thanks for using FIXYA
Posted on May 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: feed problem
your printer paper sensor is strucked or malfunctioned.please open the printer and check for any dislocation of the sensor.or you send your printer for service
Posted on Apr 08, 2008
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button. (On the X83, press the Select button.)
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Sep 13, 2008
No You cannot there is limit for the printer to take on the paper , For heavy duty printer you need to check on some other printers.
Posted on Feb 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
1> Open the sheet feeder cover and pull out the paper support.
Set paper, aligning the right edge of the paper to the cover guide with the paper's print side facing up.
Pinch and slide the paper guide to the paper's left side.
Note: Make sure to set paper lengthwise. Setting Credit Card sized paper long-side down by mistake may cause a paper jam.
Pull down the paper output tray supporting with both hands.
Pull out the extension completely.
Ensure that the Power lamp and the Auto Sheet Feeder lamp light.
Note: If the Cassette lamp lights, press the Paper Feed switch to light the Auto Sheet Feeder lamp.
If the Auto Sheet Feeder lamp does not light even after pressing the Paper Feed switch, Paper Source in the printer driver may be set to the setting other than Paper Feed Switch.
Nov 11, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 21, 2009 | Epson Stylus R265 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 13, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
Jan 30, 2009 | Samsung SCX 4521F All-In-One Laser Printer
May 13, 2008 | Canon i350 InkJet Printer
Apr 28, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 04, 2008 | Lexmark X1240 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
149 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: