Question about Broksonic DVCR-810 DVD Player/VCR
I don't have my manual and want to adjust the time after the daylight savings time...can someone please tell me how to do this??
Dvcr-810 series a :steps
1. Press "VCR MENU". The VCR menu screen will appear.
2. Press < or > to select the "SYSTEM SET UP" option, then press ENTER.
3. Press < or > to select the "CLOCK SET" option, then press ENTER.
4. Press < or > to set the month, then press ENTER.
note: To make corrections any time during the process Press CANCEL repeatedly until the item you want to change blinks, then press< or >.
5. Set the day, year and time as in step 4.
6. After setting the clock, date and time starts functioning automatically.
Posted on Apr 05, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 07, 2016 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 21, 2016 | Sony ICF-C318 Dream Machine Alarm Clock...
May 24, 2015 | Sony SY-ICF-C414 Clock Radio
Apr 17, 2011 | GE Hardware & Accessories
Feb 09, 2009 | Sony ICF-C318 AM/FM Clock Radio ( White )
Aug 29, 2008 | Magellan RoadMate 2200T GPS Receiver
Apr 02, 2007 | Timex T311T Clock Radio
Sep 14, 2005 | NEC MobilePro 790 Pocket PC
Mar 22, 2014 | Broksonic DVCR-810 DVD Player/VCR
302 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: