a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here are the steps:
1. Make the partnership between the phone and the pc with the cable first and let it sync once.
2. Unplug the cable, turn on the bluetooth and make the pc and phone connect through bluetooth and save the device in the device list so it can connect everytime you want to sync without adding the device again.
3. Once they are connected to each other run active sync (with bluetooth still active) and press Menu-Connect via bluetooth. Here's the tricky part, it wont always connect. You have to do this a couple of times until you get a connection. For me its like 4-5 times and i get connected.
<p>Bluetooth is a wireless connection method used for two
different devices together, like a computer, cell phone, headset or sync. You
are required to enter code synchronization when connecting two devices, but
most likely you do not want to enter this information each time you want to
sync the hardware. Instead, you can automatically start the Bluetooth devices
in sync with each other. <br />
<p>1. Turn on the Bluetooth device (such as a headset) and the
hardware you want to synchronize with the equipment (such as your computer or
mobile phone). <br />
<p>2. Click the "Start" button when using a computer,
select "Control Panel" and finally "Hardware and Sound".
Select "Bluetooth Devices" and click "Add" and wait for the
computer to search for Bluetooth devices. Press "Setup" when using a mobile phone, select
"Bluetooth" and activate the configuration. This allows the phone to
search for the Bluetooth device. <br />
<p>3. Select the Bluetooth device, once it is detected (both
computers and mobile phones) and enter your pair of four-digit code (listed in
the user manual of Bluetooth device). <br />
<p>4. Press "OK" on your computer or mobile phone
connects to Bluetooth. Now each time the devices are enabled on the phone and
the computer automatically detect and connect to Bluetooth devices. <br />
Pairing a Nokia Lumia 520 to a 2013 Ford Escape
1. To Find "Bluetooth" on the Nokia Lumia 520
Slide your finger left on the display.
2. Turn on Bluetooth
Press the indicator next to "Status" to turn on Bluetooth.
3. Pair a Bluetooth device with your phone
Make sure the vehicle (parked in a driveway) is turned on and engine running. Go tot he Phone Menu, System Settings, Add Bluetooth Device, Push OK, The Sync System will display a 6-digit PIN number. Use the Seek Arrows to change to Special PIN (the system will display 0000), Push OK.
Your phone now searches for devices and after a moment, a list of Bluetooth devices within range is displayed.
Press the required Bluetooth device (the tab should say Sync).
Follow the instructions on the display to pair the Bluetooth device with your phone. Enter the 4-digit PIN
The new device is displayed on the list of paired devices.
Press OK on the console screen to set as Primary Phone, set 911 Assist and Download Phonebook. Be sure to check your phone screen and check "Always Connect" and Yes to approve the phonebook download. Be sure to check to see is there is also a request to Always Connect for SMS (texting) alerts.
4. Return to the home screen
Press the Home key to return to the home screen.
Your phone should now be paired the Sync system. Use the Voice button on the steering wheel to start the process (say "Phone"). Use the Phone icon to answer (a quick push) or hang up (push and hold down for about five seconds).
To set up a Bluetooth connection, do the following: 1. Select Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Bluetooth.
2. To activate or deactivate the Bluetooth function, select Bluetooth > On or Off. Indicates an active Bluetooth connection.
3. To search for compatible Bluetooth audio devices, select Search for audio enhancements and the device that you want to connect to the phone. To search for any Bluetooth device in range, select Paired devices. Select New to list any Bluetooth device in range. Scroll to a device, and select Pair.
4. Enter the Bluetooth passcode of the device to associate (pair) the device to your phone. You must only give this passcode when you connect to the device for the first time. Your phone connects to the device, and you can start data transfer.
It's as simple as that.
1. Enable bluetooth on your HTC phone.
2. Tap 'Start' > 'Internet sharing'.
3. From the 'PC connection' drop-down list, seletec 'Bluetooth PAN.'
4. Tap 'Connect'.
5. Enable bluetooth on your computer/laptop.
6. Go to 'Conenction Manager'.
7. Select 'Conenct via bluetooth'.
Both devices will be in sync now enabling you transfer data.
You have to "pair" your bluetooth device with your phone. This is just a fancy way of saying "sync" with each other. Check your bluetooth headset instructions on how to do this.
I am using a Motorola H700 Bluetooth Headset. To "pair" it with my phone I have to hold down the call button on the actual bluetooth headset itself while the headset is turned off. This puts the headset in "pairing" mode so its ready to detect any phone that wants to sync with it.
Then I have to go to my actual LG CU400 and enable bluetooth settings. Next, go to "Device List" settings and select "new". The phone will scan for the headset. Once the phone detects the headset it will request a numercial passcode. Your bluetooth headset instructions should list this passcode. Enter the passcode and the phone and headset are now connected! I hope this helps. Good Luck!
1. Bluetooth enabled? 2. Options -> Bluetooth -> Add Device
Hold down the connect button on headset
until steady purple light comes on, then open the boom.
Search for Bluetooth devices on the blackberry. When asked for a pin, use "0000".
Now the H700 will show up in the Bluetooth device list, but it will not
Put the headset in pairing mode again, this time go to the h700
listed on the blackberry and select connect. Now the devices will work
as normal. When you open the boom on the h700, it will connect to the
menu, settings, connectivity, bluetooth, my devices, press down to get to the device you want to delete, press options, then delete.
menu, settings, connectivity, bluetooth, my devices, (should have at the top: search for new devices scrolling). Click that:
h700 bluetooth should be in pairing mode:
hold the center button down and wait for it to turn solid blue: the go back and search for new devices on the phone, when it finds the bluetooth, enter 4 0000 zeros for the passcode. The click if you want it to automatically connect or not.
1.Press and hold the Multifunction button in the middle of a boom headset while the headset is closed. The light will glow blue. 2.Open the boom microphone and the blue light should remain on. If not, repeat step 1. 3.On the cell phone, press Menu > Settings > Connection > Bluetooth > Handsfree > New Device 4.Select H500once a connection is detected. 5.The passkey "0000" is now entered to confirm the connection has been made. 6.The cell phone screen will now read "Bluetooth Connection".
Tips: 1.Provided you set the Bluetooth power to "On" after the initial connection has been made, the phone will automatically re-connect to the headset. 2.To set the Bluetooth power on - Press Menu, Select Settings, then Connections, then Bluetooth link, scroll to Setup and select that. Scroll to Power and chose Change. Scroll to On and press Select. The screen should now read "Changed: Power On". 3.Test Your Connection: Close the headset and watch for cell phone to say "Disconnected". Re-open the headset and the phone should be connected automatically and will now display "Bluetooth Connected".
please give good rating if the solution works. Thanks for using FixYa.