I installed the shockwave player and all remains the same. I'm clueless. Here is a thing. I don't know how to use it but my remote desktop and remote assistance is enabled. Would this allow you to poke around in my system and see what there is to see. If so and you wish you are welcome to it. I understand the IM messenger is needed for this. If so I will keep it signed in for you.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
ok what happen if a friend come to visit you or someone who you don't know? he knock on door and tells you that he come live with you ok?this is the same as computer , you don't plug only to your computer you have to talk to your computer by a program who is called driver . your webcam has a driver , you have first ti install it and your computer will recognize it.
There are many reasons why this is happening. Two of them are as listed below:
1. Incompatible driver installed.
You need to make sure that you have obtained/downloaded the correct driver for your operating system. If you know that you are using the wrong driver, uninstall and then get the latest appropriate driver. Use this link below to download the latest driver:
2. Try to do a Windows update. Download the latest version of the MSN messenger as well.
your friend is trying to install a paid for version which she has not purchased
She needs to go into control panel add/remove and uninstall
then restart pc and if download free version of media player
which comes with windows
1. The issue is this and THIS IS what you have to check first. On the box it says that the Camera is for XP/Vista and you INDEED have one of these OS's?
2. If you got the WRONG driver installed it will never work. So make sure that you go to the appropriate site and download the latest driver.
3. Did you check if it works through Windows Movie Maker and through MSN. If the answer is YES and it works fine there. It might well be an issue that the camera does not work properly with the installed flash/shockwave you got. If so the following are worth a try.
1. Download and install the latest Adobe Flash player from www.adobe.com
2. Download and install the latest Adobe Shockwave player from www.adobe.com
Give some of these drivers a go on this site http://www.jascoproducts.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/online-store/scstore/pro/computer_software_cams.html?L+scstore+gjlg2202ff442544
Hope they are of some use.