Question about Bosch Nexxt Premium WFMC6400UC Front Load Washer
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
To manually unlock the door lock system, perform the
1. Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
2. Remove the lower toe panel.
3. Reach up along the inside of the front panel and locate the bottom of the door latch assembly.
4. Located on the bottom of the door latch assembly is a teardrop shaped tab. Gently pull the tab down approximately 1/4 inch, or until a click is heard.
5. The door may now be manually opened.
Posted on May 30, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 12, 2015 | Bosch Vision 300 Series DLX WFVC4400UC 27"...
Jul 12, 2010 | Bosch Nexxt 500 WFMC3301 Front Load Washer
Jun 13, 2010 | Bosch Nexxt 500 Plus WFMC5301UC
Jun 28, 2009 | Bosch Nexxt 500 WFMC3301 Front Load Washer
Apr 18, 2009 | Bosch Nexxt 500 WFMC3301 Front Load Washer
Feb 14, 2008 | Bosch 3.81 cu ft WFMC530 1UC Nexxt 500...
Jan 01, 2008 | Bosch WFMC 2100 Front Load Washer
191 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: