Question about Palm Treo 500 Centro
When I migrated from my Palm Centro (best smartphone ever) to my current BlackBerry, I did the following:
1) Export Palm contacts from the Palm Desktop software to CSV (comma separated values or tab-delimited text) format.
2) Import the CSV file to your Google Contacts account.
3) Wirelessly sync Google Contacts to your new phone using the free Google Sync app (link below).
4) Verify data was transferred appropriately.
Google Sync works with Windows based smartphones: http://www.google.com/mobile/sync/
You should be able to follow the same process for your Palm Calendar by exporting your Palm Calendar from the Palm Desktop software to a file (save the exported file to your desktop, or an easy to find location on your computer), then import the Calendar file into a NEW Google Calendar, not your primary calendar (in case there's conflicts or problems, you can delete the secondary Google calendar without losing your primary Google calendar items). Google Sync should allow you to choose more than one Google Calendar to sync with your new Samsung Saga.
Posted on Sep 16, 2010
Infrared or bluetooth
Posted on May 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The best way is to transfer the Calendar and Contacts to Outlook. The iPhone can then be synced with Outlook.
Unfortunately, tasks and memos do not transfer. You will need to find other 3rd party apps that are supported on the iPhone and transfer your data to them.
Two examples are:
1. Evernote - This is good for memo. You can export your memos and then import them into Evernote. unfortunately, when I did this, it was a bit tricky. I even had to write a little PERL script to create the format that it wanted.
2. RemembertheMilk - this is a todo application
Posted on Jan 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2012 | AT&T Palm Centro Cell Phone - White
Jul 24, 2010 | Palm V
Jun 15, 2010 | Palm AT&T C/PHONE PALM CENTRO S64801
May 09, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Apr 25, 2010 | Palm AT&T C/PHONE PALM CENTRO S64801
Dec 29, 2009 | Palm Treo 500 Centro
Dec 22, 2009 | AT&T Palm Centro Cell Phone - White
Nov 18, 2009 | AT&T Palm Centro Cell Phone - White
Sep 21, 2009 | Palm Treo 500 Centro
350 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: