Question about HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Hi there you can try this may work,
Solution one: Reset the product
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
1. Remove the cartridges from the product.
2. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
3. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
4. Wait 60 seconds.
5. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
6. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
7. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
8. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
9. If you have completed all the steps listed above and are still experiencing a problem, you need to service the product.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on May 08, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2015 | Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 - large-format -...
Jan 06, 2015 | HP Photosmart D7360 Digital Photo Inkjet...
Aug 31, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 21, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Sep 17, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 18, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6100 All-In-One Printer
154 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!