Question about Ricoh Aficio 450 Copier
You have a problem in the fuser. Most likely the fuser roller is bad.
Posted on Mar 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2012 | Xerox Printers & Copiers
Sep 27, 2011 | Panasonic Workio DP-4530 Copier
To adjust the default lighter/darker setting
1. On the LaserJet 3015, press MENU/ENTER.
2. Use the < or the > button to select Copy setup, and then press MENU/ENTER.
3. Use the < or the > button to select Def. Light/Dark, and then press MENU/ENTER.
4. Use the < or the > button to adjust the setting. Move the slider to the left to make all of the
copies lighter than the original, or move the slider to the right to make all of the copies
darker than the original.
5. Press MENU/ENTER to save the selection.
Page 48 of the User Guide has instructions for adjusting the light/dark setting during a copy job.
Also see the Troubleshooting section of the User Guide for other possible reasons for light/faded copies.
If your copies continue to come out too light, you may need to clean the insert a new toner cartridge or change brands of toner. I tried several "generic" toner cartridges and refills, but my prints and copies were always faded or streaky. After going back to genuine HP cartridges, I haven't had any print quality problems.
Jul 21, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3015 All-In-One Printer
Jul 25, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER 2870 Copier
Sep 15, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
Apr 24, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER 1023iF Black and White...
Oct 15, 2008 | Samsung SCX 4521F All-In-One Laser Printer
Jan 27, 2008 | Ricoh Aficio 450 Copier
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: