My motorola Razor phone won't stay on. after i turn it on it immediately shuts itself off. The only time it doesn't do this is when it is plugged into the charger. I just baught the phone brand new 2 weeks ago??
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
That problem is usually caused by the flex cable being ripped or snagged in the razor. But it can also be caused by the LCD messing up. So if you have a cellular repair store near you just take it in and they can fix it or you could file an insurance claim through your wireless provider to have the phone replaced.
when you plug in the charger cable to your phone, make sure that you allow it to charge at least 2 hours, if your phone shuts off immediately after this amount of time, you likely need a new battery, they will wear out after a certain number of recharge cycles.. contact your motorola distributer or motorola website to purchase a replacement.
Note do not accept "Non-Motorola Batteries or chargers as these are not guaranteed to provide the proper current necessary to safely recharge your battery, if you notice the battery getting Hot, then disconnect the charger immediately and let it cool, before removing and disposing. Remember it is normal for the battery to be warm to touch while charging or the phone itself is in use. but if it gets hot to the touch this is not normal, and the battery needs replaced..
Hate to say it, but your phone is on the way to its death. I've had two RAZRs die on me, and both showed similar symptoms before they went down. It's a combination of the ribbon wire that connects the screen to the keypad half of the phone (causing the power problems) and the open/close sensor on the phone not realizing you've shut the phone (which is why it's keeping the T up on the screen). If you have warranty coverage on it, move all your contacts to your SIM card, send any pics you want to keep to your email address with mms messages, and then go show them the problems. They should give you a new phone.
try ur old battery if not ok check the voltage level of ur battery if it is 3.6 volts and mobile is still not on then may be software prob. but if have less than 3.6 volts bost ur battery with boaster if u dont have boster put ur mobile on charge for some time 30 minute if the prob is from battery this will began to charge withing 30 minute.