Question about Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Try this see if work for you.
Dont forget when you have time you will need to clean out the ink pads, or it going to over flow.
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on May 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2017 | Canon Pixma Mg6120 Wireless Inkjet Photo...
Jul 19, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jan 09, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
May 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 31, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 09, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 15, 2009 | Canon Pixma iP4500 InkJet Printer
Jun 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 29, 2009 | Canon Pixma iP4500 InkJet Printer
Oct 30, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
1,045 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!