Question about Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
1. Please power off the system.
2. Please power on the system and as soon as you see the Dell logo please tap the F8 button 3 - 4 times. You'll reach the Windows Advanced Boot Options Menu on the screen.
3.Select Safe mode with Networking.
4. Select Administrator at the log in screen.
5. Warning dialog box with the message Windows is running in safe mode. appears. Click the Yes button.
6. The desktop appears with the words Safe Mode appearing in all four corners.
7. go to Control panel and look for user accounts. Select the Account that has been locked and reset the password.
Posted on Sep 17, 2008
You don't have to spend any money.
Follow these instruction:
computer managment (Local)
Local Users and Groups
Click Users folder
Right click the user account
Click set password and click proceed
Type new password--confirm OK 2x
Posted on Mar 28, 2008
Search the Internet for a password changer. There are several out there. One I've tried is http://www.password-changer.com/order.htm. It's a $60 hit, but worth it in my business.
Posted on Mar 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
on Jun 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
on Dec 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 16, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 04, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 24, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 21, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 10, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 27, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 09, 2008 | Acer Computers & Internet
Apr 18, 2014 | Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
366 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!