My Name is Mrs Erica Brown, A Private And Government Approved Loan Lender ,I offer loans to individuals and public firms for businesses and personal purposes, I give out loans with a low interest rate of 4%, so any interested borrower that is in need of financial assistance should Contact this below Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
A direct loan is an arrangement wherein a lender gives cash or assets without delay to a borrower and the borrower is of the same opinion to return the property or pay off the cash, usually along with interest, at a few future factor(s) in time. usually there may be a predetermined time for repaying a mortgage, and usually the lender has to bear the risk that the borrower might not repay a business loan (even though present day capital markets have developed many ways of managing this risk). A business loan guarantee is a loan subsidized by way of a government organization which undertakes to repay a loan in case the borrower defaults. Normally, business startup loans are guaranteed loans.
1. He checks your personal credit record and/or your businesses record. If any significant personal or business credit defaults are found it will be very difficult to get a loan approved and if you do get approved you will likely be charged a higher interest rate.
2. He verifies your claimed income or for a business he goes through the balance sheet and profit/loss accounts. He goes through your business plan.
3. He assesses your likely financial ability to meet the repayments and the level of risk of default based on all information provided and sought separately by the lender.
4. He looks at any collateral, such as real estate or some non-depreciating assets, you are prepared to mortgage to the lender to guarantee payment of the loan.