Question about Canon i 470D InkJet Printer
Canon i470D Printer will not work. Yellow light blinks. error message !807 in window. What is wrong ? How do I fix it ?
1. Turn off the printer ( "Power" button).
2. Hold the button "Resume", include printer (click "Power").
3. Hold the "Power" button, release the button "Resume" (power indicator / preparedness must turns green)
4. Not releasing the "Power" button, double click "Resume" and release both buttons
-- each time you click "Resume" power indicator / willingness to change color (one-click - yellow, the second hitting - green). U printers with more than one indicator - indication switches (power indicator / preparedness - green indicator error - yellow)
-- after the buttons are released, power indicator / preparedness will be for some time to blink green (Stamford time depends on the printer model), and then the green light permanently
-- If after these actions instead of constantly burning green printer continues to display error, or you are mistaken in paragraphs 1-4 (turn off the printer and repeat with paragraph 1), or if additional printer error that must be corrected, or it will not go down to a service mode.
5. Four times click "Resume" (each time you click "Resume" power indicator / willingness to change color, and the printers with more than one indicator - indication switches: the willingness / error).
6. Once you click "Power" to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber). To disable the printer "Power" button to click again.
For some printers (for example, iP2000) to switch off clicking "Power" again, that is three in a row.
Posted on May 08, 2010
Testimonial: "worked after 2 attempts. THANKS !!!"
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2011 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Sep 24, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
This is basically ink
You have to reset ink
1.Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Nov 22, 2010 | Canon i475 InkJet Printer
May 02, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 06, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3300 InkJet Photo Printer
May 09, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 24, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 02, 2007 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
May 02, 2012 | Canon i 470D InkJet Printer
640 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!