Question about Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: philips pm 335 universal control
I found the manual for your remote control at:
I looked for the code for a zenith tv and it looks like they're all 3 digit codes. It lists: 002, 008, 115, 215, 405, 407, 601, 701, 713, 903, and 916. If none of these work, I would suggest programming with the code search.
1. Press and hold "Code Search" button until the red indicator stays on. Release the "Code Search" button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, DVD, etc.) The red indicator will blink, then stay lit.
3. Press and release the "Code Search" button. The indicator light blinks off.
4. To find the first digit for the code stored under the mode key pressed in step 2, press each numeric key from 0-9 in turn. When the indicator light blinks off the number you pressed is the first digit for the code you are searching for.
5. To find the second digit, repeat step 4, this time when the indicator light blinks off this is the second digit.
6. Repeat step 4 again to find the third digit.
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
SOURCE: i lost my remote codes
This is the user's manual for a Phillips remote control. There is a list of codes in it. They should be rather universal. There's also instructions as to how to program it. I believe that there is a way to program it without using the codes.
Programming with Code Search
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blink, then stays lit.
4. Press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device could be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks, then stays lit. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the Channel Down button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing Channel Up changes direction to forward again. Press and release the Mute button to install the code.
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Jun 23, 2008
I believe this is your remote. it's listed as pm435s
these are the codes for toshiba 0517, 0419, 0512, 0613, 0719, 0112, 0506, 0111, 0618, 0627, 0437, 0041, 0094, 0802, 0111, 0313, 0715
Posted on Sep 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2016 | Matrix Televison & Video
Dec 22, 2015 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
May 15, 2015 | Philips Televison & Video
Mar 30, 2013 | Emerson Televison & Video
Sep 17, 2009 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Jul 21, 2009 | Sylvania LC420SS8 LCD TV
Jul 15, 2009 | Philips 4-Device Big Button Universal...
Apr 17, 2009 | Philips 4-Device Big Button Universal...
Apr 06, 2009 | Toshiba 42HL196 42 in. LCD HDTV
583 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: