Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer

School was surveyed on sports and what sports they play. Out of 500 students, 75% played sports, the other 25% didn't. And they had to choice between four sports. 25% of the school played football, and twice as many of the students played basketball. How many played baseball and ran track? Respond

Posted by on

Ad

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    All-Star:

    An expert that got 10 achievements.

    MVP:

    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Brigadier General:

    An expert that has over 10,000 points.

  • Master
  • 7,191 Answers

Hi,

Please elaborate your problem providing us with more details.

Thanks for using FixYa.

Posted on Jun 01, 2010

  • AliTech110
    AliTech110 Jun 01, 2010

    In the above question, it is mentioned that only 75% of the students took part in sports. Further, it is mentioned that 25% of the school played football and twice as many, i.e; 50% played basketball. So, the total 25+50= 75% played the two sports. Now, since the remaining 25% didn't played any sports, the number of students who played baseball and ran track= 0%. (Zero)

    Thanks once gain.

×

Ad

2 Suggested Answers

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi,
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Goodluck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Ad
hmerchant110
  • 7191 Answers

SOURCE: A school was surveyed on

Hi,

Please elaborate your problem providing us with more details of the issue

Thanks for using FixYa.

Posted on May 23, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

Can you help with why a high school is not taking action to ensure the safety of students on a "kill" list?


If you are sure of the details, why not report at the police station so they'd be aware of this potential threat to life?

If there is a Parents Teachers Forum/association for this school, raise this issue up and suggest they beef up security watch within the school premises.

Security guards, CCTVs, etc for a start.

Oct 06, 2017 | HIS Computers & Internet

2 Answers

Why are these games blocked at school i cant play them


schools block a lot of stuff to stop people playing them.

Dec 12, 2016 | Computers & Internet

3 Answers

Why School needs School Mobile Apps?


its a good idea for schools to have apps as they can then keep parents up to date with whats happening. if a child is ill they can inform people,if the school is closed because of frozen pipes they can get the message out quickly to all who have the app. its just a quicker way of informing most of the parents at the same time

May 22, 2015 | Zhurosoft High School Hero

2 Answers

Unblocking blocked websites school computers


Schools generally keep various gaming and entertaining sites blocked so that the students would not get distracted by playing games and using other sites.
Here, I will provide you a way to play Unblocked Games 77. I also prefer this site to play various blocked Sports games, Action games, Strategy games, and shooting games at restricted places.
img1-h0oyyzuuv3h55qcf3plx0qci-4-0.png

Sep 11, 2013 | Dell Computers & Internet

2 Answers

My network at school block online game,how can i play to bypass that block...any software recomended?


Schools generally prefer to block various gaming and entertaining sites so that the students will not get distracted by these games and kinds of stuff.
They simply restrict the access to some of the games and sites.
If you want to play exciting games in your school, you can refer Unblocked Games 500. This platform will surely help you play different types of interesting blocked games easily.
536494f8b8174bf83924c711aeafb844-dfgtxuafy5p12awptnt3byz4-5-0.jpg

Apr 28, 2011 | Check Point VPN-1 UTM Edge WU...

4 Answers

My school has blocked the way to facebook... what do I have to do to get myself in and be able to play the games there?


Various schools used to do the same thing to prevent the students to get engaged in playing the games rather than study.
Simply they block the gaming sites and make them inaccessible.
But I think playing games would help the students to recreate the mind and to reduce the stress.
You can play Unblocked Games 500 and can enjoy the games at any place.
games-unblocked-at-school-bzdi0ikrg2xsskg4jtqe5y32-4-0.png

Oct 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

128 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers

kakima

Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14161 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...