Question about Audiovox Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Timex T158W Alarm Clock
Hold down the "buzzer", "radio" or "sound" buttons until you hear a beep and one of those words is blinking. then, use the arrow keys to go up and down by minute and only by minute (which means you are going to have to wait awhile if you want to change the time to many hours ahead or behind). When you get to the time you want, press enter.
Posted on Dec 15, 2007
According to the instructions that we received with our clock. You should be able to get the Instruction manual from firstname.lastname@example.org. It is also supposed to be under the support section of the website www.dpi-global.com but I couldn't find such a link.
However the "Operational Support" insert has the following:
Setting the clock
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" for at least 4 seconds.
2. While holding the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button", press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" to set the clock
Setting the Alarms
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "AL1" or "AL2" Button for at least 4 seconds.
NOTE: An alarm icon will begin to flash on the LCD display.
2. While holding the "AL1" or "AL2" Button, press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the alarm time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "AL1" or "AL2" Button to set the clock.
4. Press the "AL1" or "AL2" Button consecutively to switch alarm one and alarm two between sounding to a buzzer, the currently set radio station, or a docked iPod.
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
You can acces a PDF file of the manual at the following site: http://timexaudio.com/media/uploads/product/files/T311IB57574_35.pdf
Posted on Mar 04, 2009
For this type of problem you will need to talk to Emerson Customer Support. They will know if the functions you want will be available to you with the operation of the Clock/Radio and your iPod. The telephone number for the Emerson customer support is 1-800-909-1240. You can call them during the hours of 8am-4:30pm central time USA. Give them the make and model number of your Clock/Radio and ask them for assistance with your problem. I hope this information help you solve your problem. Thank you for using FixYa and have a nice day!
Posted on Jun 15, 2009
Setting the Clock:
1. Press the SET Button 3 times until all digits for the main clock are flashing.
2. Press Skip forward and back to change the hour and Volume up and down to change the minutes.
3. Press the set button once to save.
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 17, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 21, 2009 | Starlite Next Play Clock Radio with iPod...
Oct 19, 2009 | Jensen Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 11, 2009 | Starlite Next Play Clock Radio with iPod...
Jun 15, 2009 | Audiovox Jensen Universal iPod Docking...
May 11, 2009 | Audiovox Jensen Docking Digital Music...
Apr 12, 2009 | Audiovox JENSEN JIMS-190-BK UNIVERSAL...
Dec 23, 2008 | Audiovox Jensen Universal iPod Docking...
Nov 28, 2008 | Digital Products International Clok Smooth...
Aug 02, 2008 | Audiovox Jensen Universal iPod Docking...
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: