Question about Grilling
I press the button, I don't get the click. The battery is fresh and all the connectors are connected
If the ignitor is in a Jenn-Air and/or located on the front control panel beside the gas valves, the body of the ignitor and/or the wire is melted. Inspect the body of the ignitor. If it is melted, you have more problems with the flame being where is should not be.
Posted on Aug 25, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2011 | APC Smart-UPS 1000VA UPS System
Jul 10, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 04, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Press and hold the Guide button on the controller until the controller and the console turn on.Press and release the connect button on the console.Within 20 seconds, press and release the connect button on the controller.When the lights surrounding the power button on the console stop flashing, the controller is connected.
If the controller does not turn on, check the batteries. Insert fresh AA batteries, making sure they are correctly positioned in the battery case.
Dec 28, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Dec 15, 2010 | Nikon D70 Digital Camera
First try and reset the player.
1. Press and hold the Power/Menu button for approximately 20 seconds.
2. Release the Power/Menu button.
3. Press the Power/Menu button again to turn on the player.
If that does not work try this,
Remove the battery - Power cycle the player
1. Connect the device to the PC.
2. Leave the device connected for about 2 minutes.
Turn on the device
1. Disconnect the player from the PC.
2. Insert a fresh AAA battery into the player.
3. Turn on the player.
STEP 1 - Connect the device to the
1. Remove the battery from the player's battery compartment.
2. Put the hold/lock switch to lock.
3. Plug in your device to the computer.
STEP 2 - Format the device
1. Double-click My Computer.
2. Right-click on the player, which might show up as a Removable Drive, select Format.
3. Click Start.
4. Click OK when a "Format Complete" dialog appears.
5. Click Close.
Nov 12, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Jul 25, 2008 | Computers & Internet
May 16, 2008 | Targus PAKP003U Keyboard
Jun 01, 2007 | GE DGE100N DVD Player
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!