Question about NetGear WNR2000 Wireless Router
Posted on Dec 08, 2010
Following is some simple steps,which can help you to lock from public access
1. Open a web browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari).
2. Access the router, usually by typing 'http://192.168.1.1' or 'http://www.routerlogin.com' in the address bar.
3. Login to the router with the Username as "admin" and Password as "password" (please note that the Username and Password are case sensitive).
4. Click on Wireless Settings'(under Setup) from the left menu.
5. SSID:(change into new one)
6.Under security select WPA then type security like your phone number in the passphress box
Hope it can resolved your issue
Thanks for using Fixya
Posted on May 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2013 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
May 09, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Dec 31, 2010 | Nintendo Dsi Pink Console
Dec 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 02, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 15, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-N WRT150N Router
Apr 28, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
Sep 21, 2009 | Belkin Computers & Internet
Oct 29, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
152 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!