Question about Panasonic DMR-EH55 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
I have a DMR-EH55 and want to record a programme I've recorded on to my
HDD on to a disc but I don't know how. Please can you help me?
1) Put a compatible DVD in the tray. (I have noticed that I must format DVD+R discs, but others are formatted okay for recording -- such as DVD-R and DVD RW)
2) Close the tray.
3) Make sure the player is set to HDD and not to DVD. It will indicate HDD, DVD, or SD on the LCD screen.
4) Using the remote press the "functions" button.
5) Select "copy" from the menu when it appears.
6) You will now see the list of programs you have recorded to the HDD. Highlight the one you want to copy and press "Enter" on the remote.
7) I think there are two confirmation screens that come up, press start or continue or whatever it says.
8) My recorder generally takes about 14 minutes at high speed to copy a two-hour program. If the program is longer than 2- hours, you must divide it into tow or more shorter segments for more than one DVD.
9) If you want to select several shorter programs (not to exceed 2-hours combined) highlight the programs individually pressing the PAUSE button on the remote. This places a check mark next to each of the programs. When you finish, press the enter button on the remote and go through the confirmations screens again.
10) If the DVD is nor rewritable, it will automatically run the "finalize" program. It takes about 3 minutes and runs after recording. This formats the DVD so that it can be played in non-Panasonic players. If it is a DVD-RW, they you must finalize it manually if you want to watch it on other types of players.
Hope this helps,
Posted on Jul 22, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 23, 2011 | Panasonic DMR-EH55 DVD Recorder/HDD...
Mar 26, 2011 | Panasonic DMR-ES30VEBS
Nov 15, 2010 | Panasonic DMR-EH55 DVD Recorder/HDD...
Oct 29, 2010 | Panasonic DMR-EH55 DVD Recorder/HDD...
Sep 29, 2010 | Panasonic DMR-EH55 DVD Recorder/HDD...
Nov 11, 2007 | Panasonic DMR-EH55 DVD Recorder/HDD...
149 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: