Question about Garmin nuvi 260W GPS Receiver
Try resetting the unit and also charge it using only the wall charger overnight.
Here's how to reset -it just puts everything back to factory settings -
1- Turn unit on WHILE HOLDING your thumb in the lower right corner as shown in picture.
PLEASE Take the time to vote me up this is my only reward for trying to help.
Posted on May 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2015 | Samsung DVD-V2500 DVD Player
1. Low on fuel or oil. 1. Add fuel or oil.
2. Ignition switch in "Off"position. 2. Turn to "ON" position
3. Faulty spark plug. 3. Replace spark plug.
4. Choke in wrong position. 4. Adjust choke accordingly.
5. Fuel shut-off valve in closed position 5. Open fuel shut-off valve.
6. Unit loaded during start-up. 6. Remove load from unit.
7. Spark plug wire loose. 7. Attach wire to spark plug.
Apr 23, 2011 | Porter Cable 5,500 Watt Portable Generator...
Apr 22, 2011 | Ingersoll Rand UP6-25-125 120 Gallon...
Jan 08, 2011 | LG WM-0532HW Front Load Washer
Oct 05, 2010 | DISH Network DTVPal DVR by
Mar 02, 2010 | Pioneer AVIC-F900BT Car GPS Receiver
Sep 23, 2009 | GE WSXH208A Front Load Washer
Mar 03, 2009 | Polaroid TDA-03211C 32 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 05, 2007 | GPS
Feb 16, 2016 | Garmin nuvi 260W GPS Receiver
231 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: