Question about Samsung X640 Pink Color Cellular Mobile Phone
I have the same problem as a many people with this phone. After the incorect code, my phone is frozen, and ask me to enter some password which I don`t know. I tried 00000000, 12345678 and 987654321, but that isn`t working. so please if somebodey know how can I solve this problem. Thanks to all
my e-mail is: email@example.com
Posted on May 11, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 17, 2012 | Orange Android 2.3 Monte Carlo Phone Brand...
1. Power off phone.
2. Hold camera button and power on phone at the same time.
3. Release the camera button when prompted to.
4. You will see a message screen telling you to press the up or down volume button
5. Press the down volume key (ignore message 'Volume Up Key Pressed') - This is fixed after updating to 2.1 and the proper message shows
6. When triangle and phone screen appears
7. Press on the screen just above the back key
8. You will now see the "Motorola system recovery" menu
At this point you will have three choices:
1. reboot system now [Menu+Back] 2. apply ssdcard:update.zip [Alt+S] 3. wipedata/factory reset [Alt+W]
You can simply tap an item to select it.
At the bottom of the screen you can select OK to apply your choice from the menu.
There is also an opportunity to select Hide on the bottom left, I don't know what that does (I tried it and nothing happened).
Selecting Wipe data/factory reset and tapping Ok and
the screen changes to a box and a phone (Get it - out of the box) and
you see what is happening on the phone.
pick 2 -- Wiping data...
Data Wipe Complete.
Press Menu+Back to reboot
pressing Menu+Back did nothing for me so I tapped 'reboot system now' on the menu and Ok.
The phone restarted and took me through the setup prompts.
May 06, 2011 | Motorola Mobility Backflip Smartphone
Mar 20, 2011 | Motorola Cell Phones
Jan 26, 2011 | Motorola Mobility V360 Cellular Phone
Oct 30, 2010 | LG RUMOR Cellular Phone
Jun 10, 2010 | LG RUMOR Cellular Phone
May 30, 2010 | Emerson EMSEM2646WH Phone
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: