Question about Philips 32PW6006 32" TV
I didn't understand that your assistance was NOT free. So, if I had to spend some money for it and get some good advices, I think it would be better for me to take my TV set "phisically" to a customer service in the area where I live...Anyway thank you, but at this point I prefer to do by myself...
Posted on Mar 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 14, 2015 | Philips Televison & Video
1. To enter the Service Alignment Mode (SAM), press the following key sequence on the remote control transmitter: 0-6-2-5-9-6-Status.
2. From the top level SAM menu, use the Menu Up/Down keys to highlight the Geometry sub menu.
3. Use the Menu Left/Right keys to enter the Geometry sub menu.
4. In the Geometry sub-menu, use the Menu Up/Down buttons to select VAM.
5. Using the Menu Left/Right keys, adjust VSH so that the horizontal bar is properly centered, top to bottom.
6. Using the cursor up/down keys, select VAM from the Geometry sub-menu, and use the Menu Right key to
increase the value to obtain a slight overscan.
7. If other Geometry adjustments are needed, proceed to the necessary adjustment using the Menu Up/Down
8. Upon completion of Geometry adjustments, press the Menu button to return to the top level SAM menu.
9. To exit the Service Alignment Mode, turn the set off with the Power button on the remote control.
Oct 30, 2007 | Philips 19PR19 19" TV
on Apr 29, 2015 | Panasonic Televison & Video
on Feb 18, 2015 | Emerson Used Original LC195EM82 Remote...
Nov 17, 2014 | Televison & Video
Sep 04, 2014 | Emerson Televison & Video
Jul 19, 2014 | Magnavox Philips LCD TV Remote Control...
Problem with Hitachi 51F500 51 in. Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television
i want to learn how to do convergence on my tv its a hitachi rear projection i have problums with colors not aligning,could you lead me in the right direction ps: i don't have the remote so i
can't magic focus
Posted by ejaparks on Mar 03, 2011
www.Google.com/AdWordsPromote Your Business On Google. Claim Your $75 Coupon Now!
Your convergence has failed and needs to be repaired. Once quick test is to goto your convergence menu and see if you can adjust red and blue. If not its has failed and needs to be fixed. You can call in a repair shop or you can get the parts and instructions from www.TvRepairKits.com and do the repair yourself. Its a fairly easy DIY fix.
Here is an example photo....
Jul 04, 2008 | Philips Magnavox 9P6034C 60" Rear...
Aug 10, 2007 | Panasonic PT-47WX49 47" Rear Projection...
Aug 02, 2007 | Panasonic PT-47WX49 47" Rear Projection...
170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: