Question about Televison & Video
I have technika tr41r universal remote (from Tesco) but lose the user manual. So how can I set up the code for my samsung TV
If you wish to get more; check the sites linked here. It has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. One among it has general set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the 'device's brand name list' in alphabetical order. Pull up older posts. Search the sites by type in the brand name to your device in its search box at the top right part of the display window. It will help you to find the document easily.
Search the site by type in the brand name of your device, in the "Search box at the top right of the Home page display" to see the set-up codes to your device, with different brand remote controls.
Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls.
Posted on Dec 05, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
turn the tv on. hold tv and set buttons untill the power button flashes. point the remot at the tv untill the tv turns its self off. press any button on the remote. turn the tv back on and test it.
Posted on Feb 13, 2008
Auto code search
1. switch on the TV and select a channel eg. Bbc1 on the TV itself
2. press the appropriate device button eg. TV
3. press the green SET button for approx 5 seconds until the red light comes on.
4. release the green SET button and point the remote at the device to be controlled, the remote will emit a test signal about every 2 seconds.
5. when the TV switches itself off briefly press the green SET button to store the code found.
6. when the red light goes out the search is ended.
7. try out the remote if it works follow the same steps to set it to other devices eg. DVD. If it does not work follow the steps again.
cover other remote sensors on other devices when setting the remote.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
I can supply codes but since there are thousands of codes in your question add the make of each of your controlled components...TV, DVD, VCR etc (just the company) and I will give you the codes that I have.
Posted on Feb 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2013 | Big Button TV Universal Remote
May 31, 2011 | Televison & Video
Mar 01, 2011 | Televison & Video
Feb 11, 2011 | Televison & Video
Sep 24, 2010 | Televison & Video
Mar 30, 2010 | Televison & Video
Dec 30, 2009 | One For All URC-6131 Remote Control
Nov 29, 2009 | Televison & Video
Sep 05, 2009 | Televison & Video
Mar 26, 2009 | Televison & Video
936 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!