Question about Xantrex Technology 806-1800 Prosine Inverter
Remains at % could you send information,
thank you very kindly.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 08, 2011 | HP LaserJet 2840 Printer
I found this solution for a C5180 Ink System Failure....and assumed/hoped the firmware was the same....it worked!!
Press and hold the "left arrow" key.
Press the "Setup" key and release both keys.
Display should say "Enter Special Key Combo"
Press and release the "OK" button
1. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says "System Configuration Menu".
2. Press and release the "OK" button.
3. Display should say "Hardware failure status". If not there already, Arrow Key over to "Hardware failure status",
4. Press and release the "OK" button.
5. Display should say "Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear".
6. Press and release the "OK" Button. Message changes to "Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue".
7. Press and release the "CANCEL" button as many times as necessary, so that, either the "Welcome to Photosmart Express" screen appears, or, the "Ink System Failure" screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
8. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
9. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
10. Turn the unit on. The printer may display message "USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER" followed by "PRESS OK TO CONTINUE". Press OK.
11. If the printer has already initialized, then go to the next step. If not, the printer will start the "ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS". Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
12. To verify printer functionality print a SELF TEST PAGE. If SELF TEST prints, then printer is ready for use.
NOTE: If the error is still there, or reoccurs replace the unit.
Please dont forget to rate me.....Thanks.....
Feb 04, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 17, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jul 30, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Jun 03, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Apr 05, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 09, 2010 | Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkJet Printer
Jan 06, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Aug 09, 2017 | Xantrex Technology 806-1800 Prosine...
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: