Question about Samsung HTBD1200T Theater System
I need the code to enter into my tivo remote to be able to turn on/off and volume up/down on the samsung blu-ray home theatre ht-bd1200
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If your television has RCA style audio/video output you can use an audio RCA cable (red & white connectors) and simply plug from the 'output' of your television into the auxilliary input on the back of the HT-BD2.
Then select AUX on the HT-BD2 remote, whenever you wish to listen to the television audio.
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
You have several ways to do this. You can hdmi cables from the two units and plug them into your tv if it supports hdmi and run the audio out portion on the back of the tv and hook that into one of the audion inputs on the surround unit. Or you run audio directly out of the bluray using rca, digital coax, or digital optical cable. Turn the surround reciever to the corresponding input that you choose to use.
Posted on Jun 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2016 | Samsung HT-TXQ120 Home Theater System...
Jan 08, 2016 | Samsung HT-WS1 Speaker System
Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. The SL-TiVo remote can be programmed to control the TV and one other A/V device using these steps:
1) From TiVo Central, select Settings & Messages > Settings > Remote, CableCARD, & Devices > Remote Control.
2) Highlight Part 1: TV power, volume, and mute and press SELECT.
3) The DVR displays a list of television brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your TV brand and then press SELECT.
4) The TV Remote Codes screen appears. Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the TV.
5) If also programming to control volume & mute on an A/V receiver for surround sound; Highlight Part 2: A/V volume and mute and press SELECT.
6) The DVR displays a list of audio/video receiver brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your receiver brand and then press SELECT.
7) The AV Remote Codes screen appears.
Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the receiver.
The TiVo remote will now turn the TV on/off and switch inputs and adjust the volume and mute the audio on the receiver.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!
Nov 23, 2012 | Televison & Video
Oct 09, 2009 | Tivo Series2 TCD649080 Video Recorder
Jun 11, 2009 | Tivo Series 2 Remote Control
Nov 25, 2008 | Samsung PCK5315RX TV
Nov 10, 2008 | Radio Shack (15-2147) Remote Control
Aug 01, 2008 | Televison & Video
Dec 09, 2007 | Tivo DirectTV Remote Remote Control
250 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: