Question about Computers & Internet
Possible reasons may be as follows:
1. You may enter wrong user name or password. Check the Caps Lock key on the keyboard. It may be stay locked and you write wrong password.
2. Check the internet options settings. your site may be in the blocked list.
To check it:
- Internet browser menu Tools > Internet Options > Security > Restricted Sites > Sites
İf the name of your website is there delete it.
- Internet browser menu Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Sites
İf the name of your website is there as blocked website delete it from the list (Allow).
3. If you are connected to internet and can not log in your email using outlook etc. programs please sen me your comments.
But not try to connect using web browser.
- Are you trying to login in standard mode or secure mode?
- Is there any error message when you tried to log in?
- What is your operating system and browser?
Waiting your comments.
Hope this helps.
Posted on May 07, 2010
You need to clean your browser's history files, if using IE8 open Internet Explorer and go to Tools on the menu bar and select 'Delete Browsing History', then in the dialogue box that appears untick 'Preserve Favorites website data' and tick the rest then click the delete button at bottom
Posted on May 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jun 23, 2014 | Computers & Internet
May 21, 2014 | Computers & Internet
May 21, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Mar 04, 2011 | Coleman Powermate Powermate 5000W...
Apr 23, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 12, 2009 | Microsoft MSN Messenger Connect Service
Sep 26, 2007 | RCA F36674ET 36" TV
Jun 05, 2007 | Olympus Camedia C-8080 Wide Zoom Digital...
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!