Question about Computers & Internet
When i double click on my D drive i cannot open but it shows open with notepad or interner explorer i am having windows xp.also recently i have done chkdsk utility
I have a better and and easy solution to this problem just download disk heal by clicking on the link http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Disk-Heal-Download-79552.html and run this software and ur problem will be solved in seconds
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
You drive has been infected by a virus. but I think you can still open it by not double click rather to right click on the D drive and choose explore from the menu.
But this not the solution save the files somewhere and work out on removing the virus.
Posted on Mar 27, 2008
Using prt tools software to solve this problems
Posted on Sep 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Double click on My Computer.
2. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
3. Click on Folder Options...
4. Click on the View Tab
5. Click on the little button next to "Show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
6. Click OK.
7. Double click on Local Disk (C:)
8. Double click on the Documents and Settings folder
9. Double click on the folder with your user name
10. Double click on Application Data. (That folder will be dimmed)
11. Double click on the Microsoft folder.
12. Double click on the Templates folder.
13. Right click on the Normal.dot file and delete it
14. Now you need to hide your hidden folders again
15. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
16. Click on Folder Options...
17. Click on the View tab.
18. Click on the little button next to "Do not show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
19. Click on OK.
20. Close all the open windows and you are done!
Jun 13, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition
on Jan 27, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 15, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
May 24, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Sep 02, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Server Standard 2003 for...
May 31, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
May 03, 2008 | Computers & Internet
2,216 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!