Question about HP DeskJet 9800 InkJet Printer
Hi! Please follow this simple procedures:
Uninsalling the printer
- Click the start menu and select programs
- Once you see the HP printer program click the right arrow and it will give you the option of uninstall printer. Click uninstall printer
- Restart may be needed afte the uninstallation
Installing the printer
- Insert the Hp printer driver to your disc drive and it will automatically play
- Select Install printer
- It may take few minutes to install the printer
- Click finish when done.
Hope this helps and have a good one!
Posted on May 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2011 | HP DeskJet 610c InkJet Printer
Nov 18, 2010 | HP DeskJet 3930 InkJet Printer
Dec 08, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 28, 2009 | HP DeskJet 9800 InkJet Printer
Jul 21, 2009 | HP DeskJet 9800 InkJet Printer
Dec 18, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 17, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!