Question about HP LaserJet 2550L Printer
Drum Q3964A chip problem
If the drum chip is not working then you can reset it and that will resolve the problem.
Follow the below written steps to reset it:
1) Firstly, ensure that all printer cartridges and the drum are installed
2) Check the power button whether it is off or not. If ON then off it
3) Then hold the GREEN GO BUTTON
4) Now ON the POWER BUTTON
5) The 3 lights above the green go button will go ON and then OFF
6) As soon as the lights get OFF, release GREEN GO BUTTON
7) Now immediately press and hold RED CANCEL BUTTON
8) Again immediately press and hold CARTRIDGE SELECTION BUTTON
9) Now release the last two buttons once printer intitializing was completed.
Posted on May 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2014 | HP Color LaserJet 2840 All-in-One...
Aug 18, 2011 | HP LaserJet 2840 Printer
Jul 28, 2011 | HP LaserJet 2840 All-In-One Printer
Aug 26, 2010 | HP LaserJet 2840 All-In-One Printer
Oct 20, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2840 All-In-One Printer
Oct 06, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2550n Printer
Sep 17, 2009 | HP Color LaserJet 2550n printer + HP Color...
Apr 20, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2840 All-In-One Printer
Feb 27, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2840 All-In-One Printer
Feb 26, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2840 All-In-One Printer
Apr 20, 2017 | HP LaserJet 2550L Printer
811 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!