Question about Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Try to boot In safe mode with pressing F8 key and restore back to earlier day then install good antivirus and clean your laptop with that.
Posted on May 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2011 | Nintendo Dsi Pink Console
For local only in Vista computer.
1. Connected a computer to the router using a Ethernet cable.
2. Open up a internet explorer.
3. Click on CTRL & O [The letter O as in oscar]
4. In the Open box that appears the top left corner of the internet explorer type the numbers : 192.168.2.1 & press OK.
5. This will take you to belkin router setup screen.
6. Click on Channnel & SSID under wireless on the left side of this screen.
7. Once it prompts to type the password just leave the password box blank & press submit.
8. Change only the SSID to different name to what ever you wish like in last name & press apply changes. [do not change any thing else in this screen]
9. Click on Security under wireless in the left hand side.
10. Change the security mode to 64bit WEP.
11. In Key 1 make up a password for your wireless all numbers. It takes 2 digit numbers in each box & press apply changes.
12. Now try to connect to the wireless network using the new SSID [network name] & the new password that this the security key that you set up in key one.
Dec 27, 2010 | Belkin F5D7234-4 Router
Dec 26, 2010 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Samsung PC Suite - Internet through mobile modem -Error 619 - Data Cable
Rectifying the error
1. Samsung USB modem driver (Download from Samsung ' Local Link)
2. Connect Your Samsung with a working Internet connection ( via )USB Cable
3. Samsung PC Studio or any other Samsung mobile drivers are not installed
1. Connect your Samsung Star 3G to your PC and install the modem drivers that you have downloaded.
2. Goto Control Panel > Phone and Modem Options
3. Select the Modems tab. You will see Samsung mobile modem listed.
4. Select it and click on Properties.
5. Goto the Advanced tab and put the following in the box for Extra Initialization Commands:
( or tye AT+CGDCONT=1, "IP', "apnname")
eg:- +cgdcont=1, "IP", "bsnlnet"
6. Hit OK and exit.
The next step is to create a dialler for your Samsung Star 3G mobile modem.
Error 619 solved
1. To create a dialler, Goto Control Panel>Network Connections
2. Hit Create a New Connection and proceed as follows (each sub-point is for each screen of the wizard):
2.1 Network Connection Type: Connect to the Internet
2.2 How do you want to connect to the Internet: Set up my connection manually
2.3 Select Connect using a dial-up modem
2.4 Select Modem-Samsung Mobile Modem
2.5 Type an ISP name according to your preference (could be anything)
2.6 Type*99# as the phone number ( or type *99*1*1# or *99***1# )
2.7 Leave Username, Password and Confirm Password fields blank
2.8 Hit Finish
That would complete the wizard and make a dial-up connection for you. Dial it and you will be connected to the Internet via your Samsung Star 3G phone modem without using Samsung PC Studio
Nov 01, 2010 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
Oct 10, 2010 | Belkin (F5D8231-4) Wireless Router...
Sep 19, 2010 | Belkin (F5D7231-4) Wireless Router
Aug 30, 2010 | Belkin Wireless Play Router (F7D4302)
Aug 21, 2010 | Belkin Wireless Surf Router (F7D2301)
Mar 19, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jul 19, 2008 | Belkin Computers & Internet
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!