Question about Continental Electric Portable Air Conditioner

1 Answer

I need to buy the adapter for the back of the unit to hook up the exhuast where

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Continental Master
  • 43,501 Answers

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do i hook my pioneer radio in place of a shaker 500

You should be able to buy a adapter for the OEM plug in the vehicle player unit to the player unit of your choice.
That is if a butcher has not already been to work on the OEM wiring. Then that is a whole different story.

Feb 19, 2015 | 2005 Ford Mustang GT

1 Answer

How do I hook up a 75 ohm cable to the unit?

You need a simple Male RF adapter to a 300 ohm connection. Go here to see the picture and print it out and take it to radio shack and show the salesman there. they will have this part for you for sure. Good Luck

Jul 12, 2007 | RCA RTD155 System

1 Answer

How do I hook up my ipod

Different Cars and different Head units have different options for Ipod connections. You have many options which include Auxiliary Inputs, CD changer adapters, FM modulators, Cassette adapters. A good place for the general consumer to go for options is or their local Best Buy. They will be able to sell you the specific adapters you need for your equipments.

Apr 30, 2011 | Panasonic Car Audio & Video

1 Answer

How do i hook up my mp3 player to this car cd player

The only way to play an mp3 player through this head unit is through an adapter. You will need to go to Best Buy or some electronics store and buy a cd-to-cassette adapter. You just plug the adapter into the mp3 player's headphone jack and insert the cassette into the head unit. Let the cassette play and play your music through the mp3 player and boom, you have a mp3-capable head unit.

Mar 05, 2011 | JVC KS-RX177 Cassette Player

1 Answer

I boght the adapter tht conects my ipod to my car lighter so i can listen to it through the speakers but it wont there a certain station i have to have it on?

Get your money back. There is no way to have something plug into the lighter plug and have it over take the radio or anything else for that matter. If you are wanting it to hook up to your head unit then get an aftermarket one unless you have a newer vehicle thats less than 5 yrs old and has that set up already. You will need one of two things, either a headphone cable that has male ends (like ones that are used for desktops to hook up speakers) and plug that into the the sat/usb/aux port on the radio or buy an adapter that will plug into an auxilary port on the radio.

Aug 11, 2010 | Car Audio & Video

2 Answers

How do u hook up the navigater

do u have the navi adapter or is it built in

Apr 25, 2010 | Alpine IVA-D310 Car DVD Player

1 Answer

Do not know why there is no way to hook up a DVD player.

most stores sell both adapters needed to hook up dvd or any type of electronic equipment buy a a/b switch so u can switch from dvd to [cable or satellite] then buy coaxle adapter which has 3 wire hook up to coaxle for tv [rca $10 ] and coaxle wire. connection wire a or b from dvd to adapter and other from a or b to cable/satellite other end of a/ b goes to tv slide switch to watch dvd and slide back for reg tv

Oct 11, 2009 | Toshiba CF19G22 19" TV

1 Answer

Exhuast leak manafold bolt stipped

you need to drill out the manifold bolt and replace the stud,  Or buy a used manifold from the junk yard

Mar 26, 2009 | 1991 Toyota Pickup

1 Answer

Europe-to-usa power supply problem?

Hello Sarah, I brought mine in Europe too and found out that they are rated for 220 VAC while in the US you will need a 110 VAC power adapter so if this is your case you need to buy a replacement.

Jul 30, 2008 | JBL CREATURE II Computer Speakers

Not finding what you are looking for?
Continental Electric Portable Air Conditioner Logo

Related Topics:

169 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Continental Heating & Cooling Experts

Tim Whalen

Level 3 Expert

3074 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

659 Answers

Are you a Continental Heating and Cooling Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides