Question about Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/ Copier/ Scanner
Installed above mentioned printer but my scanner does not respond. When I open Smart Panel "Scan and Save" application not responding.
What can I do?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Nov 26, 2008
SOURCE: Epson Stylus CX3600 error
remove the cartridges then, the press and hold all the available buttons on your printer where it could cause a machine resetting...
you could also remove the cartridges then wipe the circuitry of the cartridge... (the gold-like connector)
then turn off your printer without putting back the cartridges... (leave it turned off for 5 minuets)
turn your printer on then it should be ok
(post back if it doesn't work)
Posted on Jul 07, 2009
find the manurfactures website they usualy have the DRIVERS to install for free on their site, from there you can download it.
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 02, 2011 | Epson Stylus CX4200 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 17, 2011 | Epson Stylus CX3500 Series
Dec 05, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Jun 10, 2010 | Epson Stylus RX425 Multifunction...
Feb 06, 2010 | Epson Stylus RX500 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 17, 2010 | Epson Stylus Photo RX500 Printer
Jan 14, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Apr 01, 2009 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Dec 09, 2007 | Epson Stylus RX425 Multifunction...
Jun 08, 2007 | Epson Stylus Photo RX500 Printer
May 13, 2016 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Jan 09, 2016 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
320 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: