Question about Olympus E-1 Digital Camera
1. Ensure batteries are fully charged.
2. Look carefully between the lens and the camera body for any sand, dirt or any damaged etc.
3. Try turning the camera with the lens facing down and shake to dislodge anything stuck
4. Try removing batteries and memory card, wait 5 minutes and refit the battery only.
5. Now turn on camera( with out card ) and see ,if working then fix the memory card & again turn on the camera. If working then fine .
Otherwise format the memory card and fix back in camera again & try. Make sure before format the memory card take a
back up all photos in your computer then format. If no luck then reset or restore the camera setting by pressing Menu key for 2 sec ..
in not done the press both Menu & self time key for 2 - 4 sec.
Posted on May 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 29, 2012 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ2 Digital Camera
Feb 18, 2012 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20 Digital Camera
Jan 28, 2011 | Canon PowerShot SD790 IS/ IXUS 90 IS...
Jan 11, 2011 | Kodak EasyShare C330 Digital Camera
Nov 05, 2010 | Canon PowerShot S3 IS Digital Camera
Oct 22, 2009 | Nikon D2X Digital Camera
Jun 03, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare C330 Digital Camera
Dec 27, 2008 | Holga Flash, 120 Medium Format Camera...
Nov 11, 2008 | Olympus Camedia C-350 Digital Camera
234 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!