I bought a 1GB memory card to put already downloaded music on to use in my phone (lg chocolate)... i've tried 4 different programs, yahoo music jukebox, itunes, windows media player, & real player to save the songs on my card, it's not working... the man @ verizon recommended windows media player, but the only music it brings up is music that was downloaded along time ago. i've tried all the options to find my libary of music, but nothing current comes up. when i try yahoo jukebox (which is what i use to put music on my mp3 player) i keep getting a "Device Tracking Failed" error... when i searched the error it states "A problem has occurred in retrieving the Digital Rights Management machine identification. Contact Microsoft product support."
any suggestions are appriciated!!!
i lost the cd which came with the phone so then i connected my sd memory card with a cad reader and then i open up the card file through "My Computer" then i copy and paste music from itunes into the "Music" subfolder in the card files but when i insert the card back into my phone my audio player says there is no music in the player
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1st - Place the SD card in the phone. 2nd - Adjust the setting to save Pictures, Video, Music to the SD card by going to Settings and tools > Memory > Save Options. 3rd. Remove the SD card from the phone and connect to PC. Now on the PC you will see the phone has created folders for you "Music". 4th - Drag your music files into the correct folders (ie music, pictures, etc). 5th Place SD card back in LG Envy 2 and enjoy the music.
No, Im Sorry But Adaptors Are Incapable Of Holding Memory, And You Shouldn't Take Out The Micro SD Before You Remove The SD Card, You Should Also Try Putting In The Micro SD Card And Going To Tools And Enter Into The Memory Option And Selecting Card, Then Using The Options Button Format It, Then Put It Back Into You Computer And Save All Your Songs To The Folder Named my_music This Should Work, And Just So You Know The Phone Will Not Play All Of The Songs That You Put On It For Some Reason, Its Some Formatting Conflict The Songs Can Be In .wma Format Or .mp3 not .mp4 or any other types.
1. Put a micro SD card into your phone. (Make sure it's blank)
2. Format the card from your phone. To do this go into "Menu//Settings & Tools//Memory//Card Memory" then click on "Options" that should open the format screen. Enter your security code (usually the last four digits of your cell #) and format the card.
3. Exit all menu screens by pressing the "End" button and remove your card.
4. Insert your card back into your PC. It should recognize the card and open a "Removable Disk" window. (if not, manually open this window by clicking on "Start//My Computer//drive E: or F:" , they might vary depending on your computer set-up.
5. You should see a folder named "my_music". That's where you are going to drag your music files into.
6. DO NOT open any media player. Just find the location of your music FILES. Usually if you click on "Start//My Music" your music FILES will be stored there.
7. Simply drag and drop music FILES into the folder that I listed on #5. DO NOT drag an albulm. It won't work. Just the music file.