Question about Logitech Harmony 520 LCD Remote Control
1. Remove the batteries. While holding the 2 button down, connect the USB cable. The remote will boot into normal mode.
2. Update the firmware. Update the configuration. If you are unsure of how to do this, please see below.
- Upgrading/Reapplying the firmware on your Harmony Remote
3. There could be a stuck button on the remote causing the symptom. Remove the batteries from the remote. Push in, and massage each button ensuring it is not stuck down. Replace the batteries and Update the firmware. Update the configuration (update the remote).
4. Remove the batteries from the remote. Manually place the remote into `Safe Mode` by holding off and plug in the USB. Upgrade the firmware in the remote. Update the configuration (Update your Harmony remote).
Posted on May 06, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2010 | Logitech Harmony One Advanced Universal...
on Apr 27, 2010 | Televison & Video
Apr 10, 2010 | Logitech Harmony 1000 LCD Touchscreen...
Mar 09, 2010 | Logitech Harmony 1000 LCD Touchscreen...
Dec 20, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 525 LCD Remote Control
Dec 14, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 890 LCD Remote Control
Nov 26, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 890 LCD Remote Control
Oct 22, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 890 LCD Remote Control
Aug 07, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 520 LCD Remote Control
May 19, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 520 LCD Remote Control
178 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: