- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, I experienced the same problem this morning, my sansa player (e280, 8Gb) froze in the middle of a song, the screen went blank but the wheel still had its blue light on and i didn't know how to fix it bur then i figured how. If that's the case with your player too, then the solution will be to press and hold the power button till the blue light goes off (abt 8-10sec) and then just restart the player. It should work.
Once you have it in recovery mode, create a file called "sansa.fmt" and put in on "16mb" (Which is what your sansa shows up as in My Computer when it is in recovery mode). Once you have put the file on the "16mb" disconnect the cable and allow the device to restart unlocking it before it boots back up.
u have to wait till the screen will be black. I had the same problem with my sansa. it can lasts 1 or 2 days. after screen is black and then do following:
2. change lock switch to orange position
3. Press and hold rec button (at left side)
4. while pressing the rec button, turn the player on
5. it will appear the boot menu. connect the USB cable and try to continue the firmware
6. if it doesn't work, do a firmware downgrade. download this file:
7. execute the application while in boot mode