Question about Brother MFC-665CW All-In-One InkJet Printer
Im getting unable to print 50 error on my .brother mfc665cw
For Printer Tech Support Contact us 1-800-935-0537
Posted on Jun 27, 2014
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for it that could help also try rebooting the machine and printer
Posted on May 14, 2010
This Error can show up for following reasons :
1. There is some piece of paper / paper clip / sticker stuck inside printer and you are not able to access it. In this case you need to remove all ink cartridges, turn off printer, then turn it upside down and shake it few times. If still not working then you need to open it up as much you can to see if something is stuck
2. The electric sensor which receives signal from the mechanical paper sensor to detect jam has issues. Either there is dust on it or its gone bad and needs replacement. You should first open up the printer and blow air in it (using compressed air can) to remove all dust. If it doesn't work then this repair will cost you much more than buying a new Printer. If its in warranty certainly call Brother.
Let me know,if needed further assistance.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
Posted on May 07, 2010
Thanks for using FixYa. There might be a paper jam before this error code. The paper might have dislocated the encoder strip. Please turn off the printer and push it back into its slot to resolve the issue. Please do accept the solution if the issue is resolved or post a comment for further assistance.
Posted on May 06, 2010
Hi! You may try this.
- turn the machine off
- turn on the machine while holding the menu button til the lights flash on and off, that will mean that youre in the maintenance mode
- press 80
- press mono start button till you see the PURGE xxxx
- press 2783 to reset the purge counter and you'll see PURGE OOOO
- press the stop button
- press 99 to exit the maintenance mode
It'll be reseted. Hope this helps and have a good one!
Posted on May 12, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2013 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-665CW...
Sep 18, 2011 | Brother MFC-665CW All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 17, 2010 | Brother MFC-665CW All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 28, 2010 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-665CW...
Jun 11, 2009 | Brother MultiFunction Center MFC-440CN...
Jan 05, 2009 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-665CW...
Mar 11, 2008 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C...
3,422 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: