I am trying to set up an Activity for the first time. I have gone through the Wizard twice and set up Watch TV. The TV doesn't turn on, the Amp goes to AV when I have set it to TV and the Sky Box doesn't turn on. What can I do? My TV is a Panasonic and needs the On/Off toggle held down for a few seconds before it 'takes' how can I adjust that? Maurice Gallagher 0044 208 9096
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: I am trying to set up an Activity for teh first
I can help you troubleshoot your Logitech Harmony 900 remote control Activity.
I know firsthand that some Activities work perfectly the first time they are set up, while others need to be finessed manually.
By heading back into the Harmony Setup routine, you can choose to edit and customize what your remote is doing during its Activity procedure. Once you are viewing the individual steps that the Harmony 900 is doing, you can repeat commands, enter pauses, and tell the remote to do 'the same thing' a different way. This last bit I have found helpful for changing inputs and turning devices on for example; you will find once you are editing the commands manually, that you can scroll through many pages of every command the remote can send for that particular device. Some of these commands seem like duplicates, but they are actually different ways the remote can do 'the same thing', and the setup doesn't always choose the correct choice the first time.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sounds like the changer has gone bad. Same thing happened on my Altima twice. Dealer replaced it under warranty. Guessing yours is no longer under warranty. Unfortunately this is more of a replacement than a repair item. Your choice if you go factory or aftermarket. I'd see if you can go with the 2007 stereo since it supports MP3 discs and teh 2005 did not.
to install the printer wireless, you first need to tell that is it for just one computer or more than one ?
then the computer you want to install it on, you will first have to start the installation from the CD and connect the printer with the help of the USB cable with it, then once the wizard asks you about the wireless option then select it and when the computer asks you to disconnect the printer cable, then do that.
Also check computer firewalls and anti-virus to allow it.
If this was helpful, then kindly rate me.
You probably have the input selected to cable for the Activity that you are using.
In the software, click 'Settings' beside your activity then click 'Review the settings for this Activity'. Then, go through the setup wizard and make sure the input for the Activity is selected as 'HDMI'.
1. Make sure you are having a CD/DVD burner, not the combo drive.
2.Reinstall teh burn engine.
3.Type regedit on run option and browse the following apthe
H_Key_loacl machine/system/current control set/control/class/first value starting with 4d and gthen single click on the value.
On teh right hand pain search for the lower or upper filters. If anyone or both are there just delete them.
4.Go to device manager and uninstall the secondary IDE/ATAPI controllers .
Restart the system twice then check. If not working time has come to change your optical drive.
The Television may be out of synchronization with your remote or may be configured incorrectly.
1. In front of your Television, press the Help button on your Harmony Remote. 2. Answer No when asked "Did that fix the problem?" 3. The Harmony will then ask, one by one, if all of your required devices powered on when the Activity was started. Answer Yes or No until all required devices are powered on. 4. Answer No if the remote asks if the TV is set to the correct input needed for the Activity. In this example Input 4 is used, though this may vary from your setup. If the TV switches to another input but no picture is seen, continue answering No until an image appears. 5. If you now have a picture on your TV screen, answer Yes when asked if the problem is now fixed. Your television was simply out of synchronization with your Harmony One and should now work correctly. Please try switching between your other Activities to see if they switch correctly. If this has not fixed the problem, proceed to the next section Confirming your Activity Settings.
To confirm your Activity Settings, please follow the steps below:
1. Launch the Logitech Harmony Remote software and login to your account. 2. Click on the Activities tab on your home page 3. Click on the Settings button for the Activity you wish to troubleshoot. 4. Select Review the settings for this Activity and click on the Next button. 5. Confirm the input chosen for your television is correct. Select No, I want to run the setup wizard again to change these settings and click on the Next button. 6. Click on the Next button through the Activity setup screens until you arrive at the screen asking the question "What input or channel does your ... TV need to be on? From the list, select the input that the TV uses for this Activity. Once finished, click on the Next button.
**NOTE: It is recommended to perform these steps for all Activities that use the television.
8. Click on the Done button on the Set Up Activities: Summary page. 9. Click on the Done button on the "Select the Activity settings you would like to modify" screen. 10. When you have finished, click Done to save your changes. 11. Click on the Update Remote button to update your remote.
Cause: Comunication error with a Logitech server.
Solution: You will need to completely exit out of the Harmony software and re-launch it. To do this:
1. Quit the Harmony software 2. For Windows base PC's, right click on the Harmony icon from the system tray and click on Exit 3. For Mac, quit the software by clicking on Logitech Harmony Remote Software menu at the top of the screen and then clicking on Quit 4. Logitech Harmony Remote Software 5. Open the Harmony Remote Software
You should now be able to login.
Run the Activity wizard, one at a time, for all of your Activities.
1. Launch the Logitech Harmony Remote software and login to your account 2. From the Harmony homepage, select the first Activity listed and click on the Settings button for it 3. Select Review the settings for this Activity and click on the Next button 4. Select No, I want to run the setup wizard again to change these settings and click on the Next button 5. Move through the wizard by clicking on the Next button to move to the next page, ensuring that all questions have been answered correctly. Usually a setting will be unselected, causing the error 6. Repeat for every Activity in your account, attempting to update each time to check if the error has been corrected
If you are still unable to resolve your issue, let me know