Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I am getting a E5 message on my Canon Pixma MP150 printer - cartridges are genuine canon black is new and colour is refilled - can you tell me how to resolove this?
Posted by Anonymous on
You should check the ink level.
Open the [Printer Properties] dialog box. Click the [Maintenance] tab and click [View Printer Status].
If the "?" mark appears then you have to disable the low ink warning. If something else appears please let me know.
The reset procedure is this:
1) With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding
the Stop/ Reset button.
2) When the Power is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a
service mode. (Waiting for menu selection)
4) When the on/off lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the
function listed in the table below.(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in
orange and green, starting with orange.)
note: press 3 times for EEPROM reset
The number of the Reset
LED Function Remarks
0 time Green Power off
1 time Orange Service pattern print
2 times Green EEPROM print
3 times Orange EEPROM reset
4 times Green Waste ink counter reset
5) Turn off the printer.( it must be turn off)
then turn it on again.
Posted on May 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 30, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 18, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
May 26, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 21, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 14, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
253 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: