- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the TV has a scart then you don't need to tune it. All you need do is connect a scart to the VCR and TV. Then when you want to record anything, set the VCR to an AV setting instead of channel 1 etc. You need to set it to the one with the scart, as the VCR will have more than one AV looking at it's picture. You then just press record. You won't be able to change channel, or the VCR will record that channel instead.
If this is a problem, get a freeview box and just have it connected direct to the VCR.
If the TV has only one scart, you can get one of these boxes below.
the tx/rx liight is green when your radio is recieving signals and turns red when you are sending signals. the ANT light is red when your SWR is too high (over 3)
1. turn the knob labeled swr cal all the way counter clockwise
2. set the rf swr cal switch to the CAL position
3 key up the mic and hold it while you rotate the swr cal knob until the needle reaches the swr cal postition
4. set the swr cal rf switch to the swr position
5. key up the mic while on chanel one (record the the number)
6. switch to chanel 40 key up the mic (record the number)
if the number on chanel one is lower than the number on chanel 40 then your antenna is too long.
I HAVE A VTECH PHONE AND LOST POWER TO IT. AND I'M TRYING TO SET THE ANSWERING MACHINE UP, I CAN'T FIND THE INSTRUCTION BOOKLET AND I CAN'T FIND IT ON THE INTERNET. I HAVE A 5.8GHZ VTECH MODEL IA5874 VTC-IA5874-R. I KEEP GETTING THE LETTER (A) ON THE BASE PHONE AND IT WILL NOT RECORD ANY MESSAGES THAT ARE LEFT. I DID WHAT THE MENU SAID TO DO BUT STILL WONT RECORD ANY MESSAGES, NEED HELP TO WHERE I CAN FIND THE INSTRUCTION BOOK OR HOW TO FIX IT. THANK YOU