a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If none of these work 0853 0396 0713 1323 1409 1413 try this,
The Search Method allows you to find the code for your device by scanning through all the codes contained in the memory of the ONE FOR ALL. The Search Method may also work if your brand is not listed at all. Example: To search for your TV code: Switch on television (not on standby) and aim your ONE FOR ALL at your TV. 1. Press and hold MAGIC for 3 seconds until the blue LED (any LED) stays on. 2. Select the corresponding device e.g. TV 3. Press 9 9 1. The blue LED will blink twice (showed by going out twice). 4. Next, press POWER. 5. Press CH+ (over and over) again until your device switches OFF. 6. As soon as your television turns off, press the magic key to store the code. Congratulations! You should now be able to switch your device back ON and control your device successfully. In this example we will set Volume Control (VOL+, VOL- and Mute) to "TV volume": 1. Press and hold MAGIC for 3 seconds until the blue LED (any LED) stays on. 2. Press 9 9 3. The blue LED will blink twice. 3. Select the corresponding device e.g. TV. 4. Press and hold the magic key for 3 sec. The blue LED will blink twice and then Switch off. Now you have set the Volume Control to "TV volume". The VOL+, VOL- and Mute keys will always control "TV volume" independent which device mode key (TV, SAT, DVD or AMP) is selected. WWW.ONEFORALL.COM 9 OFF SSAAT/CBL T/CBL This feature gives you the possibility to set the Volume (VOL+, VOL- and Mute) to always control a certain device (e.g. TV) independent of which device mode (TV, SAT, DVD or AMP) is selected. e.g.: Control your TV Volume in SAT mode. How to deactivate Volume Control 1) Press and hold MAGIC for 3 seconds until the blue LED stays on. 2) Press 9 9 3. 3) Press Vol +. The blue LED will blink 4 times. All devices will send out their own VOL+, VOL- and MUTE. How to remove a device from Volume Control 1) Press and hold MAGIC for 3 seconds until the blue LED stays on. 2) Press 9 9 3. 3) Select the device mode you wish to deactivate from Volume Control. 4) Press Vol -. The blue LED will blink 4 times. The removed device will send out its own VOL+, VOL- and MUTE. Search Method Volume Control You may have to press these keys many times (up to 150 times) so please be patient.
If the TV was switched OFF by remote control for the last time, you can't switch it back ON, without its remote control. Just try this. Unplug the TV from AC mains wall socket. Wait for at least 5 minutes and plug it back. Switch it ON by its front panel power ON/OFF switch. Just press any button [Ch UP / Ch DN or Vol UP / Vol DN] Sometimes this might turn ON your TV.
Though all remotes are differnet just try this it can be kind of standard. But not all remotes are always compatible
1. On the remote control, press DVD once and Turn DVD player off
2. Press and hold SET until the red light blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Aim the remote control at the TV and press SCAN. The red light will blink twice.
4. Continue aiming the remote control and click on and off at the DVD Player (which may take up to 5
minutes) until it turns off. Immediately press any key except VOL-,
SCAN, or SET. If SCAN is pressed again after any key stops Auto Scan,
the remote will continue Auto Scan of the next ID from where it stopped.
If you have passed by the code that turns off the TV, press VOL- one or
more times until the TV turns on again.
5. To lock in the code and exit Auto Scan, press and release SET the red light will blink twice.
1. Or if you have a code. Press Set 2. Wait for blinks 3. Put in code. 4. Test it and if it works click set if not try next one.
SV 2000 TV/DVD combo code using the Direct TV Universal Remote
11963 is the code for the direct tv remote. I just figured mine out tonight!!!
1. switch the top button over to tv
2. hold select+mute button till light blinks twice
3. using key pad punch in 11963 and hit the vol up button
4. when the volume turns up simply just switch the top button back to the d-tv.
did you try to search for 4 digit code? see which model you have. search: press program wait for light to blink twice, press 992, press vol ^ then #1 until tv changes or turns off, then press set, does it work? if you pass code you can repeat steps but use vol dn then press set. i had to send my remote in for up grade didn't cost other than shipping & handling my remote didn't have 6 prongs for them to up grade in battery compartment. or go to all for one remote.
The following is an extract from the Bush DFTA13HD/ DFTA13HDSIL user manual, page 9;
1. Press STUDY key until Red LED remains lit (for about 3 seconds) 2. Point Converter (Bush) remote control to TV remote control directly, keep the distance about 1~3cm 3. Press the "Power" key at TV/s remote control to send signal to Converter remote control. The LED light will flash till steady. Then press "Power" key at Converter remote control. It will record the signal. 4. Now the Power key can turn on/off TV/s power 5. Repeat settings of learning for the other keys You can repeat Step 3-4 for setting of learning for the other keys at TV remote control, such as VOL /-, CH /-, and F1, F2 are reserved for any other keys you want to set up.
Note: 1. When you have finished setting the learning keys, press the STUDY key to leave the learning status, and the LED light will turn off. 2. The learning function of this remote control may not support all types of TV sets, if you still can not control your TV after you have attempted the above steps, then this remote control may not support your TV or its remote control.
u must press and hold the botton titled as code search until the red light is lit. Once you do so, you program in one of the 3-4 digit codes. I am actually dealing with the same delema. I have an Orion tv except i have no clue what the code for it is. If you could help me out with the code that would be great
if this is the one i have just bought then you tune it by: 1. Press desired function (eg tv) 2. Hold down P+ and VOL- simultaneously for 2 seconds until indicator lights up 3. enter 4 digit code, indicator will go out 4. test if remote works.
if your code dont work you can try the scan option, not sure what its called, sorry
1. Press desired function (eg tv) 2. Hold down P+ and VOL- simultaneously for 2 seconds until indicator
lights up 3. enter a magic search code from these a. tv=0001 b. vcr=0002 c. sat=0003 d. ctv=0004 e. dvd=0005 (eg press 'TV' device key, then P+ and VOL- and enter tv magic code 0001) 4. Press same desired function key again (eg tv) 5. Hold down P+ and VOL- simultaneously for 2 seconds until indicator
lights up and the remote is ready to search 6. pres the england key repeatedly until device turns off 7. immediately press P+ and VOL- when the device switches off to lock in the code.