Question about Clarion DXZ445 RB Car CD Player with Remote Control (Factory Refurbished)
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
sounds like you need to check your speakers and/speaker wires to make sure you don't have a short to ground or bad speaker. if those check out, you may have a bad output ic inside of the deck.
Posted on May 31, 2010
Setting the clock
1. Press and hold the [T] button for 1 second or longer to switch to the adjustment selection display.
2. Press the [ '<< ] or [ >>' ] button to select "CLOCK".
3. Press the [ >'' ] button.
4. Press the [ '<< ] or [ >>' ] button to select hour or the minute.
5. Turn the [ROTARY] knob clockwise or counterclockwise to set the correct time.
∗ The clock is displayed in 12-hour format.
6. Press the [ >'' ] button to store the time into memory.
7. Press the [T] button to return to the previous mode.
Note: • You cannot set the clock when it is displayed with only the ignition on. If you drain or remove the car's battery or take out this unit, the clock is reset. While setting the clock, if another button or operation is selected, the clock set mode is canceled.
Posted on Nov 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2013 | Clarion CZ109 Car CD Player
Aug 04, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
Jun 07, 2010 | Clarion CZ209 Car CD/ MP3 Player
May 30, 2010 | Clarion DXZ438R CD Player
Oct 01, 2009 | Clarion CZ109 Car CD Player
Jul 14, 2009 | JVC AM FM CD DET FACE CAR STEREO
Feb 13, 2009 | Clarion DXZ375MP CD Player
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: