- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
are u saying it shuts down or just stops heating? if it shuts down u may have bad motor windings and or brushes and motor is burning out if its stops heating that is usually due to bad moister sensor, cycling thermostat ( which would not usually shut appliance off though), short in heating element, defective hi limit thermostat etc and of course u already said u cleaned lint and ducts? including the blower? if its blocked with lint u have a shut off issue
Try running it on a hard flat surface and see if it runs better. The shutting down could be due to the machine overheating due to poor airflow. Try cleaning the air vents around the case, make sure they are not dusty.
Hello, usually this happens when the pressure switch remains open, this could be due to a blocked flue pipe, water inside the tube between inducer motor and pressure switch, or the switch itself is going bad. Condensation can form and leak back to the pressure switch through the tubing and causing an intermittent problem with the inducer motor running continuously
The tint you are seenig is most likely the lcd panels developing thermal damage due to the projector being improperly shut down. The projector should always be shut down using the remote or the power button on top of the projector. OR if this projector is ceiling mounted it could have blocked ventilation or if used in a smoky environment it could be smoke stained.
Hi,Everything operates normally, but the oven shuts off after varying amounts of
time. This could be a faulty magnetron, bad cooling fan (or just built up dust
and grime block ventilation grilles), bad thermal protector, faulty controller,
some other intermittent component, or bad connections.
If resetting it allows cooking to resume immediately, if even for a few
seconds, I would not suspect the magnetron or thermal problem as no cool
down time is required. It could be bad connections in the controller or elsewhere, a marginal door interlock switch, or a controller problem.
Jiggle the door to see if this will cause it to shut off.
If the magnetron was overheating, you would not be able to resume cooking
until it cooled and the thermal protector reset. If it just stopped working
(i.e., the filament opened), everything would appear normal but there would
be no heating. If the magnetron were shorting, there would likely be a loud
hum associated with the periods where there was no heat.
If it is not possible to resume cooking for a few minutes indicating that
something needs time to cool off, then the magnetron could be faulty but
check for the obvious cooling problems first: blocked or dirty ventilation
grill. Determine if the magnetron cooling fan is operating by listening for
its sound or looking through the ventilation opening in the back of the oven.
If it is not, there could be a broken or weak belt, gummed up or lack of
lubrication, other mechanical problems, a bad motor, or bad connections.
Extremely high power line voltage may also result in overheating on a
poorly designed or oven where the components are marginal.
Make sure the stirrer fan is turning normally. Should it gets stuck,
some models may sense this and shut down/restart.
Make the following check:
If you can open back cover, try to check and clean fan to ventilate or there's already available docking station with ventilation pact it can help.
You should not use a laptop on a soft surface such as a duvet or bed covering. The device needs to have free air intake and outlet to cool the processor. If you block the intake, which is probably under the machine, it will overheat and shut down. If you want to use it in bed put it on a hard surface such as a large book, so that the air intake cannot be blocked.
1. Boot your system in "safe mode" and check whether the problem persists. If so the problem is due to some freshly installed software, which you can of uninstalling.
2. If the shutdown happens when you are running on battery then check your power management software whether the battery is draining out rapidly.
If problem is still there, then instead of trying your self, please consult your local lenovo technician / support centre.
Yes. Thermal shutdown is now commonly used instead of fuses to protect from overvoltage conditions. It possible that dust, animal hair, etc. is blocking the ventilation holes for the device. This sets depend only on convection for ventilation so it doesn't take much to cut the circulation down. You can try spraying through the ventilation holes with "canned air" to clear them out.
Do this with the set off and rotate the set, not the can, to get at all the holes. If that doesn't work, it will take a qualified technician to repair the problem.