Question about U-Line Icemaker
Hello. Turn off the water to the ice maker. Remove the ice cubes, use a blow dryer to dry the mold and then spray the mold with PAM cooking spray. Let that dry and then turn the water to the ice maker back on. Joe
Posted on May 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2016 | Refrigerators
Dec 09, 2013 | Refrigerators
Aug 18, 2011 | Scotsman Ice Maker With Bin Cube Style...
Ice bin must be locked in place for proper ice dispensing. If necessary, turn auger driver behind ice bin counterclockwise to properly align ice bin with auger driver.
• Press the switch ON to activate ice maker. Slide bin into guide rails located on either side of the enclosure. Push the ice bin in until resistance is felt. Raise the front slightly and push the ice bin completely in. An audible "click" is heard when the ice bin is located correctly.
• After freezer section reaches between 0° to 2° F (-18° to -17° C), ice maker fills with water and begins operating. You will have a complete harvest of ice
approximately every hour.
• Allow approximately 3 to 6 hours after installation to receive first harvest of ice.
• Discard ice created within the first 12 hours of operation to verify system is flushed of impurities.
• Stop ice production by pressing the ON/OFF switch located on the front of the ice maker.
• The first one or two batches will probably contain undersized and irregular cubes because of air in the supply line.
• When the ice cubes are ejected it is normal for several cubes to be joined together at the ends. They can easily be broken apart. The ice maker will
continue to make ice until the supply of ice cubes raises the ice maker arm, shutting the ice maker off.
• Certain sounds may accompany the various cycles of the ice maker. The motor may have a slight hum, the cubes will rattle as they fall into an empty storage bin and the water valve may click or "buzz" occasionally.
Jun 01, 2011 | Maytag MFI2568AES Stainless Steel Bottom...
Jul 12, 2009 | Frigidaire FRS26RLECS Side by Side...
Jun 13, 2009 | Amana ARB2257C Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
Apr 27, 2009 | Whirlpool GS6NBEXR Side by Side...
Jan 15, 2009 | Whirlpool GS6NBEXR Side by Side...
Sep 19, 2007 | Maytag MBF2256H Bottom Freezer...
688 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!